Chapter 20

Shenaya

"Hey Shenaya are you sleeping? " as soon as I answered the phone Keil asked me.

Not even a single hello Keil , way to go.

"Nope. We are watching a movie hence tomorrow is Saturday " I said.

"Can you come out ? Wear something keep you warm. It's cold outside " then he hangup.

What's up with him ? It's already 11 p.m. I thought he was in the house.

Lately Keil and I talk more than usual, but I'm not complaining about it. He makes me feel really comfortable when he is not cocky and smirking every time.

I excused myself from Ashley and Cherreen. We were watching 'Me Before You ' on the living room. Tomorrow Ashley is going to their first date , so she is kind of nervous. Cherreen and I haven't being on a date , so we couldn't give her any advice. She didn't let us sleep either. So we decided to watch a movie to kill our time.

I went to outside expecting to see Keil. But I gasped at the view infront of me. Keil was sitting on the ground with wounds on his handsome face. His black CBR was parked next to him.

I hurried over to him and bend down infront of him. His knuckles were bruised and bloodied.His lip was bruised too. He was deep in thoughts.

When he noticed me , he frowned at me. I raised my eyebrows questioning him.

" I told you to wear something keep you warmer " he said while taking off his black leather jacket and put it on me.

"I'm not cold"I protested but he ignored me.

"What happened Keil ? " I asked him. But he stayed silent . Cocky that much ?

"Wait . I'll take the first aid kit. You wounds will get affected if they are not treated " I went to grab it and Ashley asked me what's wrong but I told them I'll explain later.

I sat beside him but he was still in deep thoughts. I took my sweet time to clean his wounds , he hissed in pain but I ignored him and kept cleaning them. I dressed his wounds and sighed after closing the first aid kit.

He didn't say anything yet kept staring at the night sky. Thankfully it's not a cloudy day , so there was more stars. Beautiful scenery. We satyed on the floor while watching the night sky.

"I got into a fight " he said . I looked at him. I didn't say anything kept listening to him.

"I went to house and as usual started a argument. I was pissed and went away to clear my mind . Corl isn't home so I didn't have any place to go. " he stopped and looked at me then continued.

"After that I got into a argument with some random guys , I got angry and punched one of them. They punched at me back. " he finished his confession and waited like he wants me to nag him.

"You want to talk about the argument with yourr family " I carefully ignored his fight.

"No not now . I'm not ready to talk about it. But I'll tell you soon " he sighed loudly.
"Okay then . Had your dinner ? " I didn't ask further because I saw he is not comfortable to talk about it yet.

"I did. Thankfully before the argument " finally he smiled. Did I mention he looks so younger when he smiled? His gray eyes were sparkling when he smiles . I love to see that bright gray color in his eyes .

"Wait. Aren't you going to give me a lecture about not to get into fights again?" He seems surprised by cool behavior.

"Should I ?" I raised my eyebrow at him smiling.