Chapter 17

Shenaya

Ashley and Cherreen went shopping after our last lecture end. This Saturday is Ashley and Jacques's first day , so she wanted buy something to wear special . I was relieved because they didn't want me to tag along with them. God ! I hate shopping.

I decided to take the bus instead of catching a taxi. I have afternoon free so there's no problem of being late. So why not have fun while you are alone . I wonder why Ben decided to let us take a break today.

Well it took much time than I expected to come to our stop by bus.

On my way to dorm I thought about Keil.

Where did he go after punching Harry ? He didn't even bother to apologize Harry ? I think he had a bad morning. He seemed really pissed earlier.

When I came closer to our dorm I saw a similar black CBR was parked in front of our dorm. Well it seems Keil is here. I was surprised when I saw Keil's sleeping form . He was sleeping leaning to the gate .

What is he doing here?

Should I wake up him?

I coughed louder to wake him . But he didn't even flinch from the noise. Boy, how can you sleep on the floor at this hour in front of unfamiliar house?
He seemed forgotten the loud noices from the vehicles on the road.

He was sleeping like baby. His face looked so calm . I can't believe this man punched a guy earlier. His dark black hair strands were on his face. It made him more handsome. God have mercy on me.He still clothed in earlier clothes.

"You know , it's rude to stare at someone when they are sleeping ? " Keil's voice made me jumped in surprise.

He smirked at me . Sh*t I caught red handed. I was drooling over his handsome face.

"Oh my god! you scared me . Next time give me a notice. I believe it's rude to sleep infront of someone else home " I asked him trying not to stutter.

"Well , here lives someone I know. So practically it's not a stranger's house. Why are you late? You should have come here half hour ago " He replied making me lost in words.

"I decided to take bus today. That stupid bus got late than I thought .Whatever! Why are you here ?" I asked him annoyed from his smart comments.

"Geez , I thought Sri Lankans are famous for their hospitality. Here you are , not even welcoming to house . You are unbelievable" he said making me more mad.

"Okay then ! Please come in sir !" I invited him opening the door.

I entered to the house cursing him under my breath.

"Let's leave the door open. Who knows if you are planning to murder me or do something, so I should have a way to escape. I'm still 22 not ready to this young " he told me winking at me.

I ignored his smart mouth went to my room to put my things inside there . I know he didn't want to close the door because we are alone in the house. He is trying to make me comfortable. Haha who thought Keil would have such caring side ? Stupid jerk!

When I went to living room, I found out Keil was sitting on the sofa comfortably. He was there like he is in his house.

"Keil , make yourself at home !" I said to him sarcastically .

"Thank you Miss. Wijekoon " He replied me in the same manner.

"Do you want anything to drink ?" I asked him.

"Do you have Beer ? Vodka? Wine ? Champagne? " He asked me chuckling. My eyes widened from his question. This guy is actually unbelievable.

"Well ! Then it's water . What are doing here Keil ?" I asked him trying to sound serious. I don't have any idea about his sudden visit.