Chapter 10

Shenaya

I hurried back after getting Ashley's medicines because it's 11 p.m now.

Ashley was sick so Cherreen decided to go with her to the dorm. I decided to stay in the cafe. It's Friday. Ben can't work alone they are so many customers usually in fridays. I bought Ashley's medicines on my way to home. Jacques is in Miami. So he can't come for the help.

I waited more than 20 minutes to catch a taxi. But there was none of them. I need to take this medicines to Ashley quickly. So I decided to walk. It's only 15 minutes walk to our dorm from here.

I walked faster while hugging myself . It's too cold and dark. There are only few people in the road.

A black CBR roared and flew away in a high speed while breaking the silence. It drove away quickly making me shiver from the cold wind.

I hate coldness more than anything now. But before I came to America I longed for the coldness. Now I hate it. It's official now. I wonder when will be the time for the summer.

I was so lost in my own thoughts while walking.

Then again another black CBR came in the opposite direction and flew away making me shiver.

I cursed for all CBR bikes under my breath. What the wrong with those CBR riders ? They are driving in a high speed like someone is chasing to murder them.

I looked at my watch again .I have to walk more 15 minutes. I thought I'm near to the dorm.

Curse all the taxi drivers and CBR riders for making me feel worse.

I walked faster. I heard another motorbike sound behind me . Another black CBR . Hell....

But it was coming slowly unlike other ones. I waited till it pass me .I don't want to freeze to death again. But no. It didn't pass me . I looked back . The bike also stopped after I stopped walking. What the hell? I started to walk again tightening my bag to my chest. Bike also started to follow me slowly.

Again I looked back. This is not good.The bike rider was dressed in all black and his face was covered from the helmet.The same CBR earlier . I got panicked . I thought they are 3 bikes. No hell it's the same one Sheanya.

Bike and the rider was all black.

' All Black ' like New Zealand Rugby team.

What the hell Shenaya ? Why are you thinking about a rugby team now?

My heartbeat raised. I felt my throat was dry. Okay . I admit now I'm afraid now.

What if he is a serious murderer or kidnapper or worst crazy rapist ?

I started to walk faster . Bike was still fallowing me like a snail. What should I do? Should I call Ian ? No way Shenaya he is not in New York remember?

Sh*t !

Should I call police then ? Double sh*t ! I don't even know the number. I should have asked it from Ashley earlier. My life is full of regrets.

God I didn't even went on a date yet! Please don't be cruel. I promise I'll be a better girl in the future if you help me .

I started to pray for every god that came to my mind.

Suddenly I remembered I had broken so many promises that I made to god. Hell don't think about it now Shenaya. I'm sure God won't mind it at all.

But I think this man has other plans.
I panicked when the bike braked loudly next to me. I felt my eyes are already wet.

"Are you alone sweetheart? Want me to drop you ?" the rider asked me making me a mini heart attack.