Chapter 39

Keil

It's past midnight now . Doctor is still checking Shenaya . I stayed little away from them her bed giving their space . I played with my fingers nervously . Why are they taking so much time ? Let me have her . I missed her so much. I saw Shenaya taking glances of me .

"Tell me how much fingers I'm showing ? " Doctor asked showing 3 fingers.

"3 " Shenaya replied.

"Good. Tell me about you a little ? "He asked again . Is it 20-20 questions time ? But Shenaya didn't ask any question . May be it's something only doctors ' games .

"Shenaya Wijekoon . I'm 22 from Sri Lanka. Studying in NYU " She said . I saw she struggling not to laugh . She doesn't have anamesia that's agood signal.

"Do you remember him ? "He asked her pointed at me . Well asshole I'm her boyfriend.

"I don't know him " she replied casually . Wait, what ? Doctor raised eyebrow at me . I'm surprised too fucker. I'm swear my heart stopped beating for a second . I felt my eyes would pop out from a second.

"Shenaya I'm " I managed to say before I have a panic attack. That asshole told me she won't have anamesia. But she cut me off .

"Just kidding doctor. Keil Backstorm . My boyfriend "she said cooling my beating heart . You have to be kidding me . She just played with my mind . Wait till you get better illuminatio mea , I'll give you a good punishment for that .

"Well then Ms . Wijekoon seeing you joking around, I assume you are getting better " he said smiling at me .

"Sleep tight Ms . Wijekoon. Tomorrow I'll come to check on you again . You two must have so many things to talk . Don't let us disturb you lovebirds. Good night " Dr.Gugliano joked and left with the nurse . I opened the door for them . I turned my heels to look at her . My precious.

She smiled sweetly at me . She is sitting on the bed . Doctor said if she doesn't show any synopsis in next days they would release her . She is getting better and almost healthy now . She is awake and everything will be all right .

"Keil ,I " she started to talk . God , how much I missed she calling my name . My name sounds better when she say it . Sweetest thing ever . I'll die as happy man if she would call me when I die .

It's time to tease her a little bit for making me frightened . I cut off before she say anything .

"Go to sleep Shenaya . You just woke up . Don't exhaust your body . Let's talk otherthings in the morning . You have to get rest for otger things ."I said coldly making Shenaya blink in surprise. Got you . It took my everything to keep my hard face and not kiss her all much I want whispering her how much I missed her .

"But Keil "she started to speak again . I waved my hand stopping her and pointed the bed . She sighed and layed on the bed staring at me . When she understand I'm not going to do anything she pulled the comforter and covered herself turning towards me . I sit on my usual seat next to her bed . But I didn't take her hand . Slowly she fell asleep again taking slow breathes .

"Good night love . I missed you so much "I mumbled placing a small kiss on her hand .Tomorrow is gonna be definitely better with my love beside me .

She really believed I'm upset with her because of her little joke .Ha Shenaya you need to do something bigger to make me upset with you . It's almost midnight so I decided to inform everyone that Shenaya is awake in the morning . One thing is their peaceful sleep would be disturbed and they would be here to annoy me .

*****

It was 5.30 when I awake. Shenaya is still sleeping so I decided to change my bandages before she wakes up . I carefully tiptoed out of the room. Mission completed. I skillfully made it out .