Chapter 18

Keil

We sat in comfortable silence after eating burgers. Crap , eating them made me more hungry.

Shenaya grabbed the remote and changed channels till catch something interest to watch.

There was a football match on ESPN channel.

"Oh my god it's Real Madrid " she shouted excitedly by seeing Real Madrid playing.

It's just a recap of La Liga match . Why so excited?

Real Madrid vs Eibra

I'm not a big fan of soccer . I can't believe she is interested in soccer. I never met a girl who likes soccer.

Everytime I ended up surprised by her .This girl is full of surprises.

"Oh my Keil ! Look it's Ronaldo . Awww he is so handsome . How can human look so handsome? He is so hot . Damn it. " Shenaya shouted pointing at television some player . She was fangirling over him.

What the f*ck ? So handsome! Hot ! My a**. Old freak.

I bet he is double older than her and I look way better than him. I can't believe this girl . Why drool over a old freak while she ia sitting next to a Greek god? Yo girl , why are you so blind ? Tsk.. Tsk.. You don't know what you missed.

Why can't he get retired? He looks very old.

I stopped myself from closing the television or changing another channel. I don't want to upset her again.

I remembered when Corl and I bad mouthed about some guy Eva and Ella were fangirling , we end up shooed away from living room.

Don't take any risk Keil ! She will shooed your sorry a** from her dorm.

So I decided to shut my mouth and continued looking at her. She is lost in fangirling over that old freak. So I had the opportunity to stare at her .Anyway I'm grateful to him he made this opportunity to me. Haha .

"No way ! Pass that damn ball to Ronaldo you stupid a**hole , you can't score a goal. Pass it him " she jumped from the sofa and screamed at the player who had the ball.

"That's great. Don't pass it to him . You can do it buddy. Score a goal " I mumbled silently.

Making me happy he scored a goal.

Yes.

Shenaya cursed at him loudly making me chuckle . She glared at me .

Sh*t ! Did I laugh loudly?

I decided to stay silent. Another goal scored by another Real Madrid player instead of that Ronaldo guy.

Haha! Today is not your lucky day Ronaldo . You are under my spell , you won't be able to score today. I mentally let a evil laugh.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and searched about this Real Madrid Ronaldo. Oh my god hs is 32 yaers old , have 4 children. Ha ! He is harmless.

I sighed from relief and forced on staring at Sheanya . Still she has no idea of me looking at her .

Suddenly her phone started to ring making her curse loudly. But after seeing the dialer's name she smiled softly.

She answered it and started to talk in a different language. What the f*ck ? Does she know elien languages too ?

Why is she smiling? Who the f*ck is calling ? May be her ex boyfriend? No way ! She said she is single right? May be her family? Yeah Keil it's her family. Definitely it's her family.