Chapter 24

Shenaya

Finally we stopped in front of old fashioned restaurant. Thank god finally I can have something to fill my poor stomach. Poor baby, are you starving ?

Keil smiled widely looking at the restaurant. I sent him a questioning look.

"This is my mom and dad's favorite restaurant. This is the tenth time I'm here. I wanted to take you somewhere special not a regular restaurant. Foods are heavenly here. Trust me" he said guiding me inside .I didn't ask anything further because he said that he is not ready to talk about his family yet. I shouldn't force him to talk about yet. So I decided to wait .

There are only few couples there . Inside was nothing like outside. Even though it's old fashioned, it gives home feeling. I'm officially in love with this place.

We went to the front table to book a table. I was lost in the surroundings because Keil is going to book our table. I felt Keil's grip on hands becoming tight when he saw the man who was in the recipient table. Keil was shaking in anger. His friendly grey eyes were darker than usual. Kind a look scary.What's the problem? I was dumbfounded with the situation.

"Good afternoon Young master Keil , how can I help you ? " The man who was receiving death glares from Keil asked. Young master ?

"What the f*ck are you doing here ?. Didn't I say you to stop calling me youmg master? " Keil shouted letting my hand free. Well , his sudden angry voice took every single person's attention.

"We are working here Young master" he stuttered frightened by Keil's behavior. Well , I'm kind a freak out too. I didn't dare to say anything . It would make him mad more. That would make this situation worst.

" Where the hell those people who worked here ? . Don't f*cking call me young master" Keil roared making me finch. Okay ! I'm officially scared of this side of Keil.

"They sell this resturant and moved back to Mexico Sir. Your father bought it and let me run this " he explained. His voice was so faint . I had to struggle hearing his words.

"He is not my f*cking father . He is just a stranger who take care of me after my parents death. Let's go Shenaya, I don't need anything from him or his dogs " Keil spats at him and took my hands to get out . The Manager send me a pleading look. But why are you looking at me ? He will murder me without thinking twice in this temper. Why are you trying to drag me in to your mess ?

Get a grip Shenaya , or else may be this poor man would loose his job. He may have a family .

I stopped Keil . God ! That take my whole strength. I felt like my mouth was dry. Keil looled at me furiously but quickly tried to calm down when he saw that I was shivering with fear like a rabbit . I was terrified even though I tried to act strong.

" I'm starving Keil. Let's just eat here." Keil trued to protest but I ignored him .

" You can go if you don't want.I can call a cab to go. But I'm eating here . I won't go without eating " I crossed my hands while sending him challenging look. Keil's familiar grey eyes came back. He looked amused by my actions. He chuckled quietly. Thank god !

" Okay fine then . I don't want to destroy our first date because of some sh*ts or nor way I'm letting you go alone " he said possesivly while dragging me to a table in the corner of the restaurant. Manager mothed thank you . I send him a small smile. Who thought Keil would fall for that card ?

Keil pulled out the chair for me . Such a gentleman. I kissed his cheek while murmering thanks to him . He chuckled a little bit louder this time and sit infront of me . I tried hard to not to blush. It's not like our first kiss .