Chapter 27

Shenaya

I was finishing my assignments in the library hence it's the last day of our semester. We are late comers so we had much more time than others to finish. I took a leave from Ben to finish all these works then I could enjoy winter holidays. It's snowing already.

There are only few students in the library . I heard someone sitting in front of me. I paid no attention because Cherreen was already at home. I wanted to finish this and go home. I'm still not good with the cold weather. All I want to do is go home and cuddle in my warm bed. My head was aching. I was working for more than few hours.

I felt someone was straing at me. So I lifted my head to see the person. It was Keil. He smirked at me when I stared at him.

"You okay Shenaya ?"He asked me. What's wrong with him?

I nodded my head and continued working on my assignment .Keil didn't say anything but sit there silently. I ignored him . I wanted to finish without getting detracted. I'm already pretty late.

"Are you sure you are fine ?" Keil asked again after few minutes. His interruption was making me pissed . I'm not in a mood to talk. I again nodded my head . I didn't want to snap at him. I'm totally fine. All I want was finish these assignments and handed them to the office.

"You look pale " Keil opened his mouth again. This time I'm beyond pissed. My head was aching and his nonstop questions making it worse.

"Will you just shut up for a minute. I will be fine if you leave me alone " I snapped at him. Keil was surprised at first. He looks hurt but he quickly recovered from it.

"Oh really . Then I'll leave you alone . It was my fault trying to care for you " he snapped back . He get up fastly making the chair fell on the floor with a loud thud . Everyone was looking at our direction. They were surprised by our sudden commotion.

"What are you looking at ? Mind your own business " he snapped at others and stormed out. I felt bad for yelling at him. He was concerned about me. I'm the one acting like a ungrateful b*ch here .

I quickly collected my work and ran after him. Keil was few meters ahead at me. He kicked a garbage can while storming away. I ran after him. My head was pounding.

"Keil wait "I shouted at him trying to take his attention. I didn't have any strength to run. Keil quickly stopped and turned around. I stopped running relieved. Keil quickly came to me. His face was worried .

"Hey Shenaya what's wrong? " Keil asked me coming closer.

"Give me a minute " I said while holding his arm. I panted like a dog . Keil rubbed my back slowly helping me. My breathe become normal. It lessened my head aching . I looked at him.

"I'm sorry for shouting. I'm really sorry. My head is aching pretty badly and my body is aching too. It's pretty hard to keep my eyes open. I'm really tired. I'm sorry again acting like a b*ch " I told everything with one breath. I was so nervous at his response.

Keil opened his mouth to say something and shut it . Keil was holding me . He put his palm on my forehead and he frowned .

"You have a fever. We " he didn't have a chance to finish. I let a loud sneeze. I didn't able to stop it .

"No you have cold . We should stop and buy some cold medicine for you " he said while buttoning my coat .

"You are not familiar weather. May be that's why you are sick " he said while walking me to his bike.

" Are you not mad at me ? "I asked him . He was acting like nothing happened.

" Well . I was mad at earlier not when I know you are sick illuminatio mea " he said smiling at me. Oh how much I like his smile. Even though he is not mad I'll do something to make up it to him.