Chapter 8 -/- The new beginning

*Crunch* pause. *Crunch* pause. *White flash* "Hello?" "Who's there?!" I yell. *Crunch* pause. *Crunch* pause. *White flash* I turn my head to see what on earth is going on. "It's all your fault! Look what you've done!" I look around my surroundings. "Who are you?!" I yell. "It's all your fault! Look what you've done! It's all your fault! Look what you've done!" Then I see who it is. A taller boy, my age, brown skin, black hair, my friend. I walk up to him and get a quick look at his face. He turns his head laughing and crunching on something. Bones. I look to see a soulless friend I once had known, blood oozing from every wound on his face, his eyeballs missing, and his smile..... it's not normal. He stands up and pulls out a sword. "Your fight is over." He speaks. I can't believe he is doing this! He places the sword against my neck. "Any last words?" He asks. "Emad?" I say quietly. Then all goes dark.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I wake up with fear. My heart is pounding so hard I feel like it's going to burst. I look around to see all my classmates and friends sleeping on the ground by the fire. And Emad, laying peacefully on the other side. It was only a dream. But what did it mean? What did he mean by "It's all your fault! Look what you've done!?" I get up and walk over towards Dylan. It was his turn to watch out for all of us. There was no way I could go back to sleep. "Hey." I whisper. "Hey, you okay? You look shocked and shaken." He asks kindly. I look down and stare at the ground. "Bryanna?" Dylan asks me. I look up, thinking about wether or not to tell him about my weird dream. Then I thought, who else do I have to tell at this time? "I had a weird dream..... you probably don't care though." I reply. He looks at me more openly, showing he's willing to let me talk. "Okay, just don't think I'm crazy." I warn him. He smiled and started laughing. "Oh. You're serious?" He asks. I give him a death glare. "Calm down. I was just joking. No need to harm me." He said. "Okay so, here goes nothing. I had a dream, it felt as though I was awake, I kept hearing crunching and seeing white flashes. And I heard a voice, not just anyone's, but Emad's. He kept saying "It's all your fault! Look what you've done!" Over and over again. Then I got a look at what he was doing. He was eating bones. Then I saw his face, he was soulless, lifeless, he had blood oozing from every wound on his face, his eyeballs gone, and a smile that was haunting." I said to Dylan as normal like as I could. "Wow, umm, I'm not quite sure what to say....." He said. He looked even more sorry for me. "I keep thinking what he meant by saying "It's all your fault! Look what you've done!" I wondered. "Did you see any signs on what you did in the dream?" "No." I answer. "Maybe it was a warning. On what happened to him in the future. No eyeballs means he could've been in some kind of deadly fight, blood oozing out of his wounds means he probably got cut, and that smile probably meant that he died. Maybe you do something in the future that killed him." He considered. "Are you saying I killed my best friend?" I ask.