Chapter 11-/- Not all friends are perfect

We all decided it was best to stay the night. Juliana disagreed but who even cares? Everyone thought it'd be best, considering we need time to recuperate what happened his afternoon. Who did this to her? "Bryanna. You're on watch. Get someone else to help you. I'm going to bed." Halley said. I walked closer to the fire near everyone. I tapped on Emad's shoulder. I needed a friend to talk to, not just an acquaintance. "Emad. You're turn to keep watch." I whisper. We head over to the big oak tree away from everyone, but still close. I move sticks and bark from a big log on the ground. We both sit down onto the log. He rubs his eyes and takes a deep breath as if he was going to speak. But silence fell over the two of us. I look at his face. He is crying, sad, down, and tired. "What a crazy day." I state. He starts laughing. "Crazy day. Crazy day!? We've been through hell today! Someone died and we don't know hey or HOW! That's all you have to say!?" He yells back at me. I look down to the ground. He doesn't know what he's saying. He's just in shock. "You're just upset and confused. We all are. We've all been through the same thing. But we need to move on." I said. "What is you're problem?!? Do you have no soul!? Someone died and I haven't seen you shed a tear!!" He fires back. "It's called not being a CRY BABY! I don't cry because someone died okay!? I handle things differently! This place isn't safe so we need to MOVE ON!!! Just get over Sydney!!!" I yelled even louder. "You know what?! You're just a stupid friend!! If I died you wouldn't give a crap!!! You'd just run away from the danger instead of fighting it!! You're the wuss!!" He said angrily. "Maybe I wouldn't give a crap if you died!! You don't have the guts or strength to survive out here! So go right ahead!!!!" I argued. He looks at me and stands up. Fists clenched together.