Chapter 33-/-Olivia's P.O.V

We all love to hang out as a group. I mostly hang with Dylan, June, and Faith. I zip up my red roots sweater and throw on my short grey ugg boots. We all have pillows or backpacks on the ground with a sheet on top for a blanket. "Hey Oliwwia." Dylan greets. I hate when he calls me that. I roll my eyes and can't help but smile. I miss my sisters, mom, and dog Jake. I'm thankful I survived and have several friends to accompany me though. Somethings up with Juliana and Faith. I'm sure everything's fine, it's just they both have been very edgy and rude lately. Even to me. But I could totally be over looking everything. Yesterday we found a whole stash of clothes(mostly girls) and only a bit of guys apparel. Juliana walks out of the back room aka the dressing room. She is wearing her tie dye shirt, denim shorts, adidas shoes, and her short, bleached brown hair is in a ponytail. Faith walks beside her wearing he brown wavy hair in a low ponytail, while wearing her red lifeguard sweater and black leggings, with ugg boots. "Hey liv. What are you up to?" They both ask. I shrug my shoulders and sigh. "Not much. Not like there's anything to even do." I let out a slight chuckle. They both look at each other and grin, it seems off. I can't put my finger on what it is though. We sit down on the floor while everyone one by one starts to wake up. "I'm going to go for a walk." Faith said. We never really cared what anyone did, so she just left. Juliana stayed behind. Shocking. Usually we all follow in a pack. I decided to stay behind. "Alright listen up! I'm your leader here, so that means YOU listen to ME." She yells across everyone's voices. I don't know why she's acting like this. She would've never done this before. It's weird. Suddenly someone peeks out the window. "Guys! A herd's coming! We need to hide!!" Liam yells. Why's Juliana holding us back? She has her hand out in front of her signalling us to stay put. "Follow me. I know a perfect room." She lead us down the hall to a room we were never in before. It's like a safe room. A million of locks on the door, grey, tin, metal walls, and a cold concrete floor. No windows. No food. No furniture. Nothing. Just a empty room. She made sure everyone was in then she stepped in too. "Sorry. But I have to do this." She says sincerely. "What? June what do you mean?" I ask concernedly. Faith steps up to the door with two zombies with chains around their necks, as if it was a leash. She took the leashes off and closed the door behind them. They left us in here with two zombies! "AHHHHHHHHH" We all scream on the top of the lungs. Tears fall down my cheeks as I continue to scream as if I was getting murdered. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!