Chapter 22-/-Lost Boy

I quickly get up and look out the rusty window. Before I can get a good look at who's outside someone grabs my shoulder and turns me around. "Bryanna, what are you doing? I'm trying to help you. Please, listen and get some rest." Max speaks. I glance over at the window again. He's right, I can't run yet. How will I survive out there? I let out a deep sigh. "Fine. But only under one condition." I lead on. "What?" He asks. "We have to leave tomorrow morning and look for my friends." I finish. He reaches his hand out for me to shake. "Deal." He answers. I then go back to the couch and drift off into a deep sleep.
**************************
"What were you thinking Bryanna!?!?"
Who is that? I look around the house. Nobody's here. Max had left to gather some more firewood, he's very nice but there's something I don't know about him yet. He may not be someone to trust. I don't know him that well enough.
"You should've died back at the school! You don't deserve to walk this ground, I should!"
Who is that though, and why do they hate me? I continue to wonder the house until I find a door at the end of the hall. I open the door to then hear a loud Creak. Man, I hate old creaky doors. A basement. There's a faint light coming from the bottom of the stairs. I slowly and stupidly walk down the stairs and reach the light. It's a candle. How is it still burning?
*Slam!
"No!!!" I yelled. The door closed behind me. Dang it why am I so stupid! I look around the basement. It's cold, damp, there's concrete floors and no walls. Just the framing. It smells like Vanilla, the candle. I walk around some more with my toes freezing from the floor. Then out of nowhere I hear footsteps coming up from behind me. I turn around to see the shadow of a human lurking in the darkness. "Don't you see what you've done? Look at me Bryanna!" I look closer and see who it is. They step out into the partial light. Juliana? How is she here? What did I do? She then pulls out a gun. "W-what are you doing?" I ask nervously. "They ruined my life, now it's time for me to take yours." She said.
"Bang!!"
I feel blood dripping down the side of my face. I'm bleeding out. I hear ringing. Then all goes white.