Chapter 15-/-Missing

We all start yelling his name. Searching near the camp. He's nowhere to be found. He's gone. All because of me.
******************
"I say we head out now. We planned to do so today, so let's get our move on!" June states. Some agreed the rest didn't. "We need to find Emad first." Tai says. "Yeah. He's our friend. We can't just leave him behind." Caroline agrees. It's a hard thing to say, but it's for the best. Here goes nothing. "I agree with Juliana. We need to get moving. We all were going to leave today, he left the camp, so we need to continue to move on." I said. Everyone looked shocked. Except for Ewan. He knows exactly why I am acting this way. Emad doesn't want me in his life anymore, so we need to let him be. "Bryanna. How can you say this? He's our friend!" Halley shouted. "Look. He's not my friend. He's yours. Those who want to stay can. But won't be with me or Juliana." I answer Halley. Everyone decides to follow us, I don't think anyone wants to be left behind as well.
******************
We are walking in the forest. Trying to avoid roads because of all the garbage from the wreckage. As we're walking I hear Denis shout. "Guys! Over here! A house!" Thai was big because many places got destroyed from the tornado. We all approach the door. It's probably locked. Suddenly the ground starts to shake intensely. "Earthquake!" Caroline yells. I go to the door and pray for it to be unlocked. "Guys! Quick get inside! It's open!" I yell.