Chapter 34-/-Better Run Better Run

No way!!! "GUYS!! HURRY COME HERE!!" I yell excitedly. I hear loud footsteps running towards me. It's Halley, Max, and Ewan. "What's wrong?! Are you okay!?" They ask. The others must be sleeping still. I start to laugh. "Everything is okay. It's better than okay!! Look! Guns and amo!" I say. Their faces all light up with joy as they head over to the closet. There's seven guns and loads of amo. "No way!!" They all yell. We all take on and two packs of amo. We walk back out and give one to Shawn, Ryan, and Tai. I don't trust giving Emad one. He would definitely kill me anytime I got close to him. "Sweet!" Shawn says. "Thanks!" Ryan and Tai both say. A weird sound occurs in my ears. Like a rumbling and growling sound. "Do you guys hear that?" I ask. They all nod their heads. "It's coming from outside." Tai says. We all look out this gap in between the wood. "Umm Guys..... we need to leave. NOW!" I yell. There's a herd of at least 40 Spreaders coming our way. We don't have enough amo to kill them all. Even if we did, it's not urgent. Also if we shoot it will attract more our way, like in the shows. Thank goodness for The Walking Dead, it used to be my favourite show, but not anymore. I'm technically living it. "Let's split up. That way we all go our own direction, then we'll be less noticeable. If we get lost, head to the other house." I think out loud. It will work. Hopefully. Halley and Ryan went left. Me and Max went the other way, Ewan and Shawn also went left, and Tai and Emad went the back way. Man. I hope this works.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! The next chapter will be another point of view, but it will be short because that's our plan. Don't worry the others will still be longer. Thanks!