Chapter 44-/-Juliana's P.O.V

I hear the sounds of people getting tortured on the other side of the door. I don't know what's gotten over me, I mean. I like to hurt them. It makes a small part of me feel happy. I wish Bryanna was dead. It's all her fault the others are gone, and that people are worried wanting her to be their leader. Pssh, that's bullshit. They all deserve to die or get killed. I'm so glad I found my best friend and we're doing this as a team. It was mostly her idea actually. I gave them a choice, they could be out there by now, but Eirelyn said no for them all, so they all will die. I do kinda feel bad for killing Bryanna's brother though. He's only 10, and he didn't do anything wrong. But he could be out there by now all safe, which he isn't. So he will die also. I hear he sounds of human flesh being ripped of Alexia's face and her bloody scream that makes my ears bleed. She's quiet now. She's dead, along with Hakim. I don't regret it though. I walk over to the washroom and pull off my sweater and study my shoulder. Nobody knows this..... but it's bad. I got scratched when I was out getting wood back at the old camp and since then things have changed. I haven't turned.....yet. But that's probably why I'm getting so angry and wanting to kill maybe? I don't know. I should've amputated my arm, but we didn't have the supplies. I walk back over and join Faith by the room again. I heard the loud groaning from the Spreaders and the deadly screams from the humans. I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't stop myself though. I feel like I can control it, but it's controlling me. Suddenly my body urges me to get some gasoline and a match. Oh no. Why? I get the Spreader out of the room and pour gasoline all over them. I put the back in and light them on fire. This will kill them faster and more efficiently. Perfect.
•••••••••••••
I hear no more screams
Just my heart pounding
What did I do?