Chapter 27-/- Halley's P.O.V

Me and Bryanna watch as Tai, Ewan, and Max pull Emad up from off the ledge. They help him over to an old oak tree and he props down, and rests his back against the trunk. He gulps and entire water bottle down, gasping for air, he has bad asthma which doesn't help. I'm worried about Bry. She's been so sad about them not being friends, I can't blame her. They were also best friends like me and her are. I can't imagine how I'd feel if she did that to me. I try to make her feel better but she doesn't. I walk over to the boys and leave Bryanna. She needs time to calm down. I help Ewan and Tai go through their bags to see what we need to gather before we leave the town we stayed in. We should be heading back soon. We need food, water, clothes, and other survival things like first aid kits and matches. Max looks up quickly and scans our surroundings. "Where's Bryanna?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders. She probably wandered off into the woods to have some space. Max must've thought the same thing because he got up and went off into the forest. They've became good friends. I wish he would've stayed back. We could use an extra hand to help us carry Emad back but we decide to wait for their returning. We all lay down on the ground and enjoy the beautiful sunset touching the horizon of earths surface. I see the city of Toronto. I used to live downtown, but we moved to the very outskirts of Toronto. That's how I met all these people. I came to elementary school in grade 3 and met Bryanna. Since then we've been best friends. The sun sets as we prepare to leave until we hear rustling coming from the woods. It's Bryanna and Max. They look terrified.