Chapter 17-/- Caroline's P.O.V

We all quickly run inside. Where will we hide? Is it safer outside than in here? Me and Bry head over to some weird Steele desk and hide under it. I don't know how bad the earthquake is, and wether this desk will help at all. I close my eyes and cover my head incase anything happens. I hear screams. They're everywhere. Dishes shattering. Lamps bursting. Crashing. Crashing. Crashing. A bookshelf then pushes the desk away to the other wall. Bryanna helps push me over to the desk. I reach for her hand but then suddenly *Bang! The roof collapses right on top of her. Beds falling from the second level. Everything piles on top of her. "BRYANNA!!" I yelled. It was pointless. She was unconscious or even worse. Dead. Even though I can't do anything, yelling her name somehow helps me. Suddenly there's a huge cracking, tearing, ripping sound from outside. I tell once again her name. "BRYANNA!!" There's no hope in doing so. The ground stops shaking. I wait a little longer to make sure it's done for sure. It is. I pull away the wreckage and climb out from under the desk. I see other movements from around the house. Everyone survived from what I can see. I then see Halley and Tai. "GUYS OVER HERE!!" I yelled. The came over avoiding all the garbage. "Caroline! Are you okay?" Halley asks pulling me into a hug. "I'm fine. Just a few cuts and bruises." I said. "Wait. Where's Bryanna? Wasn't she with you?" Halley asks. I nod my head. "Well then.... where is she?" Tai questions. I point to the huge pile of the whole second floor. "OH. MY. GOSH." Halley says. Her face is pale. We all run over to it, and search for Bry. "Guys! I found a hand!!" Tai says. We all move the stuff aside and pull out a body. Wait. Who is this?