Chapter 55-/-Ryan's P.O.V

As me and Halley walk through the forest, the moonlight directs us where to go. All we did was hunt for Spreaders, it wasn't fun. At least I got to spend time with her. I'm not really sure what's going on between us. We both like each other, we've kissed, but what know? I can ask her to be my girlfriend, but is that weird? I don't know what to do. "Hold up." She stops to tie her shoe as she shines her flashlight on her red converse. I fix my blonde hair and sweep it back to my right. "You ready?" She hops back up. "Yup. Let's go home." We approach He house and I hear a muffled conversation coming from the backside. "Pssst. Halley." I whisper. I point over to two shadowed people and try to eavesdrop what they're saying. "Look! You need to listen to me! She is bad news! She needs to be killed!" I hear one say. It's a teenaged guy. He has brown skin and black hair. "No way. It's Emad." Halley whispers to me peeking around my shoulder. "Who is he talking about?" I ask quietly. "Bryanna. Now shh." I continue to listen and finally hear the second voice. "I don't know about this. They don't even know I'm alive." She sighs and looks around. "Fine. Now go." She pushes him away. She has brown hair and is thin. I think I recognize her. "Kennedi? What is she doing here?" Halley asks me. I shrug my shoulders. "We need to go warn them." I speak a little louder. We run into the house quickly and I scan for Bryanna. "Guys, where is Bryanna?" I shout. "Oh, she went off with Max a while ago. I just got back." Caroline tells me as she glanced over to Shawn. They both smile and Shawn looks away. I know he has a thing for her. It's weird, but I'm cool with it. "Where did they go?" Halley asks worriedly. "I think the other beach. Why? You guys seem worried." Dylan adds himself into the conversation. "Can't talk. Bye!" I yell to everyone. We run out the door and Halley leads the way. We cross a red bridge and walk around the corner to end up stumbling across a beautiful beach. "This is it." Halley said. "But, where are they?" I ask. I walk over towards the footprints in the sand and see a sweater that was left on the ground. "That's Bry's." We both frown at the ground wondering where they are. Where did they go? Will she be okay if we find her? Or would Emad and Kennedi have killed her first? Crap. This isn't good.