Chapter 19-/- Halley's P.O.V

Me, Caroline, and Tai look around for Bry. She's gone. She's not here at all. We've found all the others, they all survived. We find someone's hand under all the wreckage. "Who is this?" Tai asks. We pull the person out. It's a teenaged girl. Wait, I recognize her. Eirelyn? (Go follow her Indgio for some great stories.) We all help pull her up from the ground. "What are you doing here!?" I asked happily. "I found a campfire by the park, and followed muddy footsteps that lead here. Then the earthquake came so I ran and hid under the table. That's when everything fell. Someone was beside me though. But got pulled out later on." She says. "Wait you don't think it's..." I started. "Bryanna?" Caroline finished my sentence. It could be possible. She was gone, nowhere to be found. "We should try to get ready and leave." Juliana says. "No. We can't leave Bryanna behind. She's our friend." Tai says. "Yeah. That's not the right thing to do." I agreed. "Oh so when Emad's missing we don't wait at all for him or try to find him. But when Bryanna's missing we all stay and look/wait for her? How's that fair?!" Juliana argued back at me. Man she gets me so mad. I hate her. She thinks she runs the whole place and that everyone likes her. But not all don't. I wish she wasn't my stepsister! "But Bryanna is one of the main leaders to this group. She knows all of us inside and out, and I want to wait for her." Caroline fired back at June. "Yeah." Everyone agreed. "So June. If you have a problem, you can go the hell away and mind your own damn business!" I yelled at her. I don't mean to say these words to her. But I have to admit. It felt good. She deserves it. "Now my little stepsister Halley. I don't think you mean this. So maybe you can stay the hell out of my business and leave my own damn business and keep your pathetic opinions to yourself!" She yells back at me. I then can't keep it in anymore. I punch her with all my might right in the jaw. Her mouth starts to bleed. "GUYS STOP!" Caroline yells. "IT'S DONE GIVE IT UP!!" She said. Man. That. Felt good.