Chapter 25-/- A "tear" in my heart

"Bryanna. We should leave now." Max says. I still continue to stare at the ground. What good does it do to leave? I'll probably never find them again. He gets up and shakes me. "Bryanna, lets get going." He repeats. "Fine." I get up and put on my black and white converse, grab my backpack, and put my hair up. I first walk over to the kitchen. All my food is gone, we need more to survive. "Can I?" I ask. "Sure. Let me help you." We both pack our bags with food and drinks (mostly water) and leave the house. Before I'm out the door I forgot something. A little wooden, hand carved elephant. That's my brothers favourite animal. I never understood why, but, I'm sure he'll like it. I slip it into my sweaters pocket and we head out the door. Goodbye house. As I enter outside my lungs fill with air, but not fresh, the dirty stuffy air. Probably from all the storms. Me and Max set off into the green forest. We chat about our old life and then chat about our interests. He's a nice guy. We get along as if we've been friends for years. It gets more humid as we enter the deeper parts of the woods. I put my sweater in my backpack and continue to walk. It's a nice walk until we hear a loud shout coming from our left. Max and I run through the forest avoiding logs and other obstacles. I hear other shouts. "This way!" I shout to Max. They are getting closer and closer. I then realize where the voices are coming from. "Halley! Tai! Ewan!" I shout. Except they didn't here me. They seem worried and focused on something in front of them. I'm then only a few meters away from them. Then I hear a familiar voice. Ahhhh!" Emad yells. Tai and Ewan run over to see what's wrong, their own friend hanging onto the ledge of the road about to fall into disaster. "Emad!!??" I yell.

The End~Book oneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara