Chapter 47-/-Row row row your boat

I wake up with sudden alert. It was all a dream? Why did it feel so real? I take a deep breath and calm myself down. It was all a dream. As if. Everyone else is up and I probably look like one of the zombies. I throw on my purple hoodie and brush my hair with my fingers. I get up and walk over to them all. "Good afternoon sleepyhead." Shawn says. "Sorry guys, I didn't mean to keep you all waiting." I apologize. "Wait. What do you mean?" Halley and Ewan both ask. "Umm. Guys. I forgot to tell you, but, we think it's best to leave. The others may need us. We don't even know if they're alive." Max helps say. "What?! That's bullshit! We just finally got to a nice place, and you want to leave this!? You are so stupid!" Halley yells fuming with anger. "Halley calm down....." I start. "No! I won't! We finally get out of that hell and you want to go back to it!? That's such a dumbass move!" She now yells at me. Ryan puts his hand on her shoulder and tries to calm her down. I can't blame her. But they are still our "family". We need to see if they're alive. "I think that's stupid though. You probably wouldn't go back if your girlfriend didn't suggest doing so, Max. Ryan? You think we should go?" Halley calms down. "He's not my boyfriend." I say. He looks at me with a straight face. Did I hurt him by saying that? I feel awful now. Everywhere I go people get mad at me, and I can't blame them. "Guys stop. I'll go by myself. I'll see if they're okay and then I'll come back for you. There's no point of me putting you guys in danger when they could be dead." I offer. "I'm going with you." Max says. "Me too!" Shawn states. "I'll go as well. If that's okay." Ewan joins. I look over at Ryan and Halley. "If it's alright. I'm going to stay. I know we should stick together, but I really like this place." Ryan says. "Me too. Look, be safe." Halley agrees and hugs me. I slip something into her hand. "Incase you need it." I whisper to her. I gave her a machete I found on the ground over by the rocks. Someone must've had it in the lake, and it washed up to shore. "Thanks. Bye." Halley and Ryan both wave us goodbye, as we go out onto the lake in our canoe. What are we thinking?