Chapter 32-/-Spreaders

The mid morning sun peeks through the tiny holes in the wood. I don't remember falling asleep last night. I stand up and slip on my black and white converse shoes and throw on my black Billabong sweater. I pull my hair out of a ponytail and run my fingers through my blond long hair to untangle the knots. I walk around the house and scavenge for anything useful. More food and water, by weapons would be nice too. It would be helpful to use against the zombies. We all came up with a nickname for them, Spreaders. They spread their disease person to person. Quite clever if I should say so myself. I find a master bedroom with a dresser half open. There is no sign of anyone here, anymore. I look around and find some nice men's and women's clothing. I grabbed lots of undergarments, I know, gross. But they were cleaned. I grabbed a black tee, a pair of jean shorts, and several other t-shirts and sweaters. When others wake up I'll tell them. This is awesomely helpful. I look around some more and stumble across something black that caught my eye. No. Frickn. Way. It can't be!! Oh my gosh! I need to tell the others! This is fantastic! Wow! Look out Spreaders. We're not so weak now. YES!!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the short chapter guys! Please read the others! I just needed it to be a cliffhanger so it would make you want to read more. I promise I'll try to make the next one longer. Thanks!!!