please read y'all

This chapter is very important for navigation!

Here's how this book is gonna go! I'll have a word count at the top along with a title. Be forewarned, some may be long. But it'll all be worth it in the end I swear.

SMUT CHAPTERS WILL BE MARKED WITH ***STARS***

So if any of y'all are just here for the dirty deeds then look for the stars. If you're not into that sort of thing then the dirty stuff will be easy to avoid. MUST BE 18 OR OLDER MMKAY?!?

The stars are there for avoiding and for finding. This book is rated mature for scenes, language, and sexual content! This is your warning. I try to put warnings up on individual chapters but sometimes I may forget (I promise to try not to though).

If anyone has any requests or would like to be the "star" of their very own imagine, just comment or PM me! Don't be shy! I'm pretty nice, I like to think.

If you want to be featured, just give me some facts about yourself like a name, hair color, eye color, and perhaps a personality trait of yours that would be relevant to the story. If anyone has any imagine ideas that they'd like to see me do please comment or message a plot as detailed or vague as you would like. As long as I don't have requests to do, the imagines will all be Y/N and feminine inserts.

ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO MARVEL AND PARENT COMPANY DISNEY! I am a fan and nothing more. I just write these for fun, no other bennies than that, and to interact and create content for all of you amazing people ❤️

Thank you for reading! My name's Winnie and I hope y'all read and like it!

Lots of love,

Winnie