PROMPTS PLEASE!

Hey! Sorry, this isn't a chapter, but I'll have another one posted soon. This is instead a little list of dialogue prompts that I've created, found, and compiled to show all of you. I was hoping that some of these would stick out as interesting to you guys and you could request some with one of the boys. Just comment at the end of the chapter or on the quote itself with either Steve or Bucky's name and I'll write it up real quick. This should really help me with my writer's block... at least I hope so, lol.

Here's the list!

1. "Don't get me wrong: I'm certainly a bad guy. I'm just trying to stop the bigger bad guys."

2. "I guess I wanted to know if you missed me."

3. "You didn't do the dishes, I'm not doing you."

4. "Let's face it, buddy, you don't exactly "blend in"."

5. "I would break his thumbs right now if I could."

6. "You're not my mother."

7. "I don't know if you gentlemen pray, but if you do, now would be a good time."

8. "His voice brought back memories of dark rooms and broken bones."

9. "No matter how hard he tries, he'll never be able to replace me."

10. "I ain't afraid of no ghosts."

11. "Did I really just say that out loud?"

12. "There's nothing worse in this world than I sight I had to wake up to today."

13. "Wait! I can explain..."

14. "Why the hell would you be jealous of Justin Timberlake?"

15. "I don't think it's romantic—it's annoying."

16. "Why the hell are you on my roof?!"

17. "He's the only person in the world who knows my secret: and I'll be damned if I'm not the one to send it to the grave with him."

18. "Darling, I don't have demons: I am one."

19. "That's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen... I kinda like it."

20. "Truth or dare?"

Thanks for being such amazing readers! I hope you all have lots of requests, but in the meantime I have another Bucky chapter on the way. 

Lots of love,

Winnie