*7. STEVE: Game of Moans

Words: 2.5K

Warnings: (relatively light) smut, language

Ah... There's nothing better than a Sunday night at home and a big fluffy couch. That's where I'm at now, and I've come to the realization that it's probably the best place in the whole world—especially since Steve got done with his evening workout and said he'd join me. He showered real fast upstairs and now lounges on the other side of the sofa with slightly dampened blond hair and glistening ivory skin. His pecs are taut beneath the thin material of his baby blue t-shirt and the grey sweats he wears leave NOTHING to the imagination on what sort of magic-wand he's packing beneath (and lemme tell ya, that wand is damn magical... Harry Potter would be envious).

"You promise you didn't watch any without me?" Steve's voice breaks my train of thought. He's looking at me over the top of his water bottle as he takes a long chug. He drinks an abnormal amount of water.

"I promise," I laugh lightly. Who would've thought that Captain America was a huge fan of Game of Thrones? We both watched it separately for months, not knowing the other was doing the same, until one day he walked in on me in the middle of season 2 downstairs. We both freaked and decided that he should wait to watch any more (I was a lot farther behind than him) and then we could pick up watching them together. So far we've watched three of them in the company of one another. It's been a lot of fun, but the most fun part has been talking about it all the time—over hash browns at breakfast, when a random theory pops in my head when I'm choke-holding a Hydra agent on the field, or when Steve texts me at two a.m. to debate about our predictions for the story line and then we end up talking for hours about our own lives.

Yes, it's been a hell of a good time.

"Good. Because I was going to have to do something drastic if you'd watched ahead without me."

"Drastic?" I repeat with a cackle. I'm trying to set up the boxed set DVD for the most recent season. Tony said he'd download them all for me electronically, but I like to collect them after—so Steve bought me the limited edition shimmery silver ones. Sweet, isn't he?

Steve smirks. He shimmies back into the couch to make himself more comfortable. He looks a lot like a child when he pulls the woven blanket up to his chin and looks at me with those baby blues. I bite my lip to keep from laughing too loud. "Well, I hadn't thought of a punishment yet, but there would be one."

"I already thought of one for you." I successfully manage to bring us to the menu screen. I come back to the comfy couch and plop onto my side—noticeably closer to Steve than I'd been before. I hope he doesn't mind... because I'm fucking loving it: being close to his warmth, smelling his shampoo...

"Really? What is it?" Steve seems intrigued and entertained. He props himself up a little bit, and when he does, his knee accidently brushes against my bare one. I have to bite my tongue to keep from shivering. Just as soon as he's there he's gone.

"I'd make you take Peter Parker off my hands for one blissful training day."

Steve's pretty head tilts back with a laugh. "Oh that kid..." he smiles. "Drives you crazy, too?"

"Endlessly! I love the boy to death, but I just can't deal with the thousand eager questions..." I shake my head and smile a bit broader to hear Steve's continued laugh.

"He's like that all the time. It doesn't help though that he's got a bit of a crush on you."

"Oh lord," I sigh.

"Can't really blame the kid though," Steve seems to say without thought. The words sound so easy and smooth, but the aftermath is his wildly blushing cheeks and slightly stuttering tongue as he says, "Well, I mean, because he's a kid and all."