Chapter 1

Garroth's POV

I woke up to the horrible sound of my alarm clock screeching. I made it stop then sat up on my bed and questioned why my alarm clock had gone off so early... Wait a minute. Last year of high school.

"Yes!" I shouted so loud that I can hear everybody else in the house groan because of how loud I was, they needed to wake up any way. I pulled out my phone and began to spam Laurence waiting for him to text back.

Texts~

Gar: Bro, Bro, bro, bro, bro ,bro

Gar: Do you know what day it is? =D

Laur: the cursed day known as Monday....

Gar: the beginning of the last year of school!

Laur: I don't think I'll be able to make it the entire year

Gar: I'll walk to ur house and then we can walk to school together =D

Laur: ok

no more texting~

I ran down stairs to the kitchen after I changed into my Phoenix drop high school uniform. Mommy was making pancakes, Vlyad was watching her, while Zane glared at me with a cold look.

"Why did you interrupt my sleep." Zane said in that amazing voice that was almost as good as mine.

"It's my last year of high school." I spoke as my smile beamed brightly. "Laurence and I are going to own this school year."

"Gargar your lunch is in your school bag." Mommy said as she finished the pancakes and put them on three plates.

"I'll skip breakfast, I was going to walk over to Laurence's house to take him to school."

"Why don't you just date him if your already obsessed with him." Zane said trying to embarrass me. TRYING.

"Your just jealous because you're lonely!"

"That doesn't make any-". Zane tried to defend himself but I left the house with my bag before I could hear him.

Walking down the street was a familiar feeling that I have felt many times before, I am glad that I can feel it again. I began to think about my school years and how many friends I have made, and enemies. I remember that one time, Laurence, Aphmau and I went to the fair, I took Aphmau and Laurence showed up as well, we must think alike. I intended on just going with Aph, but It was so much more fun when Laurence showed up.

I wonder why Laurence didn't seem excited about school when I texted him.

SCHOOL IS AWESOME!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Think of this as a prologue. We hopped you enjoyed. ~Silver-sama (someone in this shared account)

Edited by The other two ~Talsie-chan and Cat-san.

439 words

I am so ready for our future