Chapter 15

Laurence's pov 

Garroth hasn't been at school today. I kept texting him what's up but he never responded. I relaxed as best as I could as School continued, then when school finished I went straight...gay to his house. I was greeted by the oh so welcoming face of Zane.

"Hey, is Garroth here?"

"He's in his room sick, if you're staying long don't bother me".

I ignored his retort and went up stairs to Garroth's room. I looked through the door opening and saw him lying on top of his sheets. I stepped into his room then closed the door.

"Hey Garroth I brought your homework from today's school", I walked closer to the bed as he rose from the bed and swung his legs over the side sitting up right. Garroth's head was tilted down as his messy hair hung over his face, "Garroth?"

As I got closer to the bed he stood up, he grabbed my upper arms with his hands and pinned me to the bed (too soon?). I looked at his eyes and to my horror I saw his eyes half open, was he halusanating? I began saying his name in a freaked out tone while tears of shock began running down my face.

Than I felt him take one of his hands off my arm, I used this as an opportunity to try to push him away. Despite us being the same age he was so much stronger as I couldn't shove him away. Then I felt that hand he took off pulling the bottom of my shirt up slowly.

At this moment I was so scared, so I stopped trying to push him off and slapped him harshly across the face, leaving a mark. Garroth's eyes opened fully then they were filled with regret as he saw me and he flung himself away from me hitting his back into a wall.

"Laurence! I swear whatever I did I didn't mean to do it! I am sick and haven't slept for two nights in a row, I couldn't think straight-"

"Garroth, it's fine, just scared me a little", I sat up and pulled my shirt down. I tried to stop crying, but I couldn't. Garroth came Closer to were I was on the bed and placed an arm on top of my shoulders. I calmed down excessively.

Garroth pulled me closer and I leaned my head on his shoulder, I could feel his hand shaking a little bit. Then he leaned his head on top of my head lightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile~~

"Cat! Why would you do that I loved her!" Silver shouted at the top of Her lungs.

"Silver~Sama had an unhealthy attachment to the rooster ".

Word count: 442