Chapter 10

Laurence's pov

It was just another normal school day but soon I heard a high pitched squeal from the girls locker room. I went to the door waiting outside of it as other people like Vylad,  Aph, travis, Talsie and Silver waited as well curious to see what caused someone to shriek so horror full. 

"Are you okay?" Travis shouted through the door. At that moment Ivy came out of the locker room, except the top half of her hair was brown.

"What happened?" Aphmau asked ivy as ivy's face was stretched in stress.

"Someone poured hair dye in her hair while she was showering, no doubt it was the school pranker who had also done other pranks," silver answered for her as ivy nodded in agreement. Then Garroth came to the little meeting everyone was having.

"Who screamed??!?!?" He said as he panted intensely from running so fast over here. Ivy instantly covered her hair with her arms.

"You didn't miss much just a prank," Talsie said while silver looked deep in thought before whispering into talsies ear, Than Talsie left.

"Where is she going?" Aphmau asked in a quiet voice.

"We know how to find out who did this, until she comes back with the results we can-" silver was cut of when Talsie came up behind her with a note I her hand, "You're getting faster."

"It is either katelyn, bella or Nichole, there wasn't actually any cameras in the bathroom but these were the people who were in the bathroom at the same time as ivy".

"Who is Bella?" I asked, her name is unfamiliar to me.

"She is the meifwa cheerleader", Garroth answered for me.

"Garroth, Laurence and silver will look for Bella while Talsie, ivy and Vylad will love for Nichole the rest of us will look for katelyn," Aphmau demanded us, no one hesitated as we all began walking seperate ways in our groups.

Soon Garroth pointed to a meifwa who I assume is Bella, she sees us and began running outside. All of us chase her, but I was going to fast and tripped. Garroth was directly behind me so he fell on top of me. We didn't land in any cliche position if you guys are thinking we did, but he was crushing my arm. Garroth stood up and looked ahead to see Cat dragging Silver back over to us.

"Silver~Sama shouldn't leave her team behind", said Cat as I stood up of the ground.

"Thanks cat, we lost her now we have to form a plan".

Time skip

Still Laurence's pov

Now it was night and Garroth, Silver, Talsie and myself were at the school hiding in on of the chemistry classrooms. Apparently Bella, the pranker, is more likely to do pranks at school during the night. Then we heard footsteps down walking down the hallway just outside the classroom. Talsie began running outside the door as the rest of us followed, Talsie and silver ran together in front of Garroth and I who also ran together. 

We continued to chase Bella until a net grabbed Garroth and I and pulled us into the air. The girls continued to chase the neko while we were hanging in a fish net, trapped, together and alone. (I had no idea what to write so I took a scene from outran high school, I mean it should've happened with Kaoru and Hikaru.) 

"Here, I brought scissors," said Garroth as he pulled it out of his jacket's pocket. Garroth kneeled and leaned over me to cut the rope behind me. In our position his ripped smooth sadly clothed chest was pressing against my head that made me blush a lot. Then when the net as cut enough it broke under neath us, Garroth landed on top of me with his hands on either side of my head. I blushed intensely as a slight blush covered his face. Garroth got up and offered me a hand. Silver     and Talsie had shown up carrying a hooded figure. Bella.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My gay ships are out of control, I ship poe and Finn fro Star Wars....

Writing by- Silver~sama

help by-Talsie~chan, Cat~san

I am so ready for our future