Chapter 4

Laurences pov

How was my weekend? Wait you didn't care? To bad, Garroth wasn't available all weekend and I went to Aphmau's house. The problem was that there was another guy there, some meif'wa guy. so I couldn't really talk to her much. What am I doing now? Wait you still don't care? to bad, I'm waiting for Garroth to pick me up from my house once again.

"LLLLAURENCE", here he comes.

Time skip- Bro

We were at school waiting outside the actual high school. 

"Hey Garrence," the meif'wa Girl I saw yesterday said walking past us waving slightly, then she walked into a conveniently placed pole. 

"Where did that pole come from?", Garroth questioned me.

"I stopped questioning logic a long time ago", I said seriously. He looked at me and did his cute goofy smile. It's normal to call friends cute, I think. 

That's when the girl from yesterday I think her name was Talsie, came up to us.

"Sorry if Cat was annoying you guys!" She said apologetically.

"Her name is Cat?", Garroth seemed to find it a weird name.

"What did I say about questioning logic?!", I said harshly.

"Sorry sir!" He said acting like he was scared of me.

"Aww you guys are so cute," Talsie said with a light glowing in her brown eyes. "I mean not for me to date either of you! But you should date eachother! I mean you guys would be a cute couple".

"And you would have cute children", said Cat walking past us waving her pink tail around, before walking into another pole.

Time skip to the need of the school day brought to you by the Author to lazy to bold the T at the beginning of this time skip~~

Garroth and I were talking outside the school before we left for his house.

"Hey guys!'' an iconic voice shouted to us, Aphmau.

"Hi Aph," Garroth said in a voice smoother from when he was talking to me, I don't like how he talks to just her like that, I must be jealous because I also like Aph.

"I was wondering if you wanted to have a sleep over with some of my friends".

"We would love to join you", I smiled at her.

"I'll text you the details later".

"Is your Mother okay with having boys over?" Garroth asked Aphmau remembering her overprotective Mother.

"She knows you and I'm sure she'll like Laurence", she smiled, it wasn't a flirty smile like some girls do to Garroth and I it was a friendly smile, it looked nice on her. Soon she left.

"I swear the Author is out of good ideas, were probably going to play truth or dare or something cheesy", I retort. Then I was hit in the back with an object. I turned around to see a bucket on the floor that must of been the object that hit me. I look ahead and see the orange haired girl glaring at me.

"Be quiet peasant".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapters going to be fun :)

~By Silver and Talsie

514 words