Chapter 2

Laurence's POV

SCHOOL IS HORRIBLE!

I waited outside for Garroth clinging my bag to my chest hoping for warmth, it was like 6 degrees yet I was wearing thin clothing, nice going Laurence!

"Hey Laurence!" My thoughts were interrupted by Garroth waving rapidly at me as he ran up, "It's the last year of school can you believe it?!" I flinched at the sight of Garroth screaming at my face.

"I'm pretty sure you're the only person I know who is excited for school", It's true I mean who goes 'yay it's time to go to the soul crusher known as school'.

"But it's the last year of school! I'm going to miss it".

"Weirdo".

So we began to talk while Continueing our conversation. Are conversation was pretty much Garroth Talking about how 'awesome school is', to sum up most of his arguments it is apparently a good place to socialise. He's annoying but it's till nice to have him here as an uplifting spirit. Garroth continued to talk, I looked at him from the side. His hair looked like he spent a lot of Time on it, which I wouldn't be surprised if he did, his clear blue eyes seemed bright with joy although I only saw a part of them because he was looking ahed. A smile broke out on my face, I can see why so many girls like him, that thought made me feel sad.

Garroth stopped talking and looked at me probably noticing me staring at him for to long. 

"Is this some kind of starring contest I was unaware of?" Garroth said in a suspicious tone.

"No it's Russian roulette", we began to death stare each other until we began to laugh like maniacs.

Garroth and I soon arrived at school. We split up before meeting back at the field at the back of the school were they are holding club booths. Garroth went to help at the baseball booth and I went to the soccer stall. Soon we were both allowed to take a break while our other members took over. We began to wonder around.

"Join the baseball club!".

"No!! Volleyball is better!!".

Two loud voices shouted. I looked at Garroth to see if he knew what was going on.

"Dante is running the baseball stand".

"Say no more".

That was when we saw a surprising club. The Garrence Fanclub , is that me and Garroth's ship name? I hope he doesn't see the club.

"Hey, what club is that?", Garroth said pointing to 'The Garrence Fanclub'. Damn. When a female werewolf with black hair and blue ears and tail come up to us.

"Garroth! Laurence! Hey, I'm running this fan club and was wondering if you know any one who ships this?" She asked.

"Sorry, what was your name?" Garroth asked, " and what's Garrence?".

"I'm Talsie, I have to go back to my stand, Laurence will explain it to you" she said as she went back to the stall were a meif'wa and a human already were.

"Laurence?" He asked me with questioning eyes.

"No-nothing important, don't worry".

"Garmau is better!", some one shouted at the people at The Garrence Fanclub. Then the human who had orange hair, threw  a bucket at that person. Were did she get that bucket?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like buckets....

Made by- Talsie-chan and silver-Sama 

Idea by- cat-San

574 words

Edited by Talsie-chan

I am so ready for our future together