Chapter 21

Garroth's pov

I was walking to school with Laurence. It was agrovating to be standing so close to Laurence and not be touching him. So I slowly moved my hand towards his so our fingers intertwined. Laurence didn't seem to mind, almost looked like he was ignoring it. I realised he was deep in thought.

"Laurence, what's on your mind?" I asked as we stopped walking and faced eachother.

"Uh, if you really want to know..." I nodded signalling him to proceed, "Are we dating?"

"I thought of this earlier," I continued to walk dragging him with me by our hands that were still connected, "we aren't technically because neither of us has asked the other out, having said that did you want to go on a date with me?"

"R-really! Yes! We should go to the baseball game our local team is playing in."

"Do you even like baseball?"

"I don't mind it, I'll buy the tickets."

"Nope, i'll buy the tickets," before giving him the chance to disagree, we arrived at school and I instantly went to Dante and Travis.

Time skip~

As soon as the school bell rang for lunch the class cheered and ran out the classroom as the teacher shouted at us to remember our homework. At our lunch table things were getting hectic.

"So, You got a D- at Pe?!" Exclaimed Travis shocked.

"I swear the gym teacher hates me!" Shouted katelyn.

"Or maybe it has something to do with you falling face first while playing baseball," giggled Aphmau.

"I got distracted..."

"Garroth and I need to help miss rose pack some of her stuff away, you know with her leaving the school soon," Laurence said standing up pulling me to move with him.

I didn't promise anything to miss rose, but I went with Laurence any way. As we turned a corner so we're out of sight to the cafeteria, Laurence pulled me into the male bathrooms. I see we're this is going. Once inside an empty stall Laurence just started to kiss me. (No détails, because this is a shared account and I feel uncomfortable)