Chapter 28

Laurence's pov

I was walking With Garroth to his house as we had already dropped of katelyn and Aphmau and Katelyn's house. Once there I noticed his Mother and his fathers cars weren't parked at the driveway.

"Hey Gar? Were is your mo(u)m?"

"Hm? Shopping with Zane."

"Is Vylad home?"

"He went to an old friends house," then I gave him this smug cat face, "what?"

With out warning I grabbed garroths arm and began to pull him into his house. Once we were inside I closed the door.

"Whatcha wanna do?" I smiled.

"U-um let's just watch a movie..." he followed me to the TV.

Only moments later we were on the couch, with my head laying on his chest as he put an arm over my shoulders.

"um, are poe and Finn dating?" Asked Garroth.

"I think Finn likes rei."

"I swear poe keeps flirting with Finn."

"uh guys?" a voice grabbed our attention from behind the couch.

We instantly broke apart and jumped of the couch seeming who was there. Vylad.

"I thought you were at Joey's house?" Asked Garroth who was blushing more then I was, some how.

"I just got back...do our parents know?"

"Yeah, they're okay with it, i think."

"Anyone else know?"

"Our group of friends..."

"Are you okay with it?" I interrupted the brothers, I hate when people beat around the bush.

"Yes," I saw Garroth let go of a breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blah blah, took long, blah blah, short.