Chapter 16

Garroth's pov

I woke up, what was strange about this, is that I woke up. I haven't slept in a while so what changed? I felt a slight movement on my chest and looked down to see Laurence hugging my torso asleep with his head digging into my chest. Then the events came rushing into my head from last night as a thick blush covered my face. However I still felt a strong sense of regret aching my stomach.

"Garroth?" Laurence said looking up at me with half asleep eyes, "Are you okay your heart is beating like crazy".

"Yeah I-i'm fine," I stuttered, "we have school today".

Laurence sat up and untangled his arms from my chest, he looked around before spotting a clock that read 7:40.

"We need to make haste".

"Pfft who says 'make haste'?"

Tîme skip

We had finally arrived at school at 8:20. Since we had time until school starts we decided to talk to Aphmau who was with Katelyn right now.

"Hey Aph!" I said declaring her attention.

"Oh, hey Garroth katelyn and I were just talking about girl stuff," Aphmau said kind of rushing.

"I didn't ask".

"Uh I mean coming Cat!" She said running away towards cat.

"What was that about?" Laurence asked katelyn.

"I wish I understood," katelyn looked down while shaking her head smiling slightly.

Then the bell rung and the students split up to head to home room. Laurence and I have the same home room so we arrived there and talked for a while until the next period bell rang. We went to Mathematics class, which was also the same class Laurence has. We sat next to eachother and pretended to be listening to the lesson. I pulled out my phone and Texted Talsie something I needed to get off my chest.

Texts~~

Garroth: Talsie I have to admit something

Talsie: make it quick I'm hiding my phone from the teacher

Garroth: I like Laurence

Talsie: Tell me something I don't know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were born to ship Victuuri!

Yoi

Word count: 324