Chapter 40

Vyladsters pov (Vylad) 

I was with cat and Garroth, we were just wondering around the neighbour hood on a walk. Cat and I were in front of Garroth so I only realised he stopped walking seconds after he did it.

"Garroth whats up?" I asked, facing him with Cat.

"...This is the way I use to walk Laurence home", He faced a side road from were we were on the path.

"Uh hey! what if we get milkshakes!" Cat cheered to get Garroth's attention.

"...Remember when we went to the mall with Laurence and Talsie, we got milkshakes and when we were drinking them a girl was flirting with laur-"

"I refuse to let you say his name again", I objected.

"Uh, didn't half of Garrence break up with him? Can't he just ask him out again?" Cat offered.

"Laurence doesn't deserve me."

"Ugh Garroth, you sound like Dante's love life," I Complained.

"I CAN HERE YOU!" I looked at who shouted that and realised we were in front of Dante's house and he was at his window glaring at us.

"GO BACK INSIDE DANTE!" I yelled back... sassily.

"OKAY," I heard him say before closing the window.

"Now Garroth," I began gently,"why did you break up."

"I ask him not to do something he did, it wasn't even his business."

"I am going assume," I started a hypothetical solution,"That you left Laurence because he tried to help you, you were hotheaded in the moment and now you don't want to own up to it."

".....Maybe", He murmured like a child," I'll think about it, I'm going home, bye".

"okay see you later", I said after him as cat waved,"Good call asking telling him to get back with Laurence."

"He looked Heartbroken about it, Silver~sama loved someone very deeply before, I messed up and he left, Silver~sama was heartbroken..."

"oh, I didn't know that," I looked at my feet for a moment of silence,"are you comfortable in telling me what you did to make him leave?"

"I left the door pen open and the damn Rooster Wondered outside."

"Cat...No...just no."

Time skip~

Garroth's pov

I was in the school restroom washing my hands when I noticed Laurence walk in to go to the bathroom, he was bluntly ignoring my presents.

"Laurence," I received his attention, "I wanted to talk to you about, you know what."

"I am not apologising," Laurence eyes were looking at the floor seemingly empty, But I knew him well enough to know that he was trying not to cry.

"No, I wanted to apologise, It was a stupid hot headed move."

"Th-thank you for admitting that," He retreated his graceful eyes to my face.

"I was talking to vylad, he uh influenced me to apologise," I began to take steps out the bathroom before I say anything stupid.

"Can I sit with you at lunch?" I stopped walking out and stared at his face, no emotion showing.

"wh-why wouldn't you?"

"The stutter king returns!" Laurence prided in a voice that gave medieval vibes.

"H-Hey!" I stuttered again clearly not the best at this...

Laurence laughed, it sounded so beautiful, I wanted to pull my phone out and record it but I couldn't move. Soon enough I felt my soul leave and my body could control itself, I was walking towards him now, STOP. I was putting my hands-on the back of his head, STOP. I kept moving forward staring at his face that had stopped his beautiful laughing had stopped and I heard him mutter my name. Laurence wasn't trying to stop me as he closed his eyes and let me press my lips against his, Oh Irene don't stop.

I kept holding the back of his head as his hands gripped onto my shoulders. I disconnected from him, so I could look at his eyes more clearly. 

"I'll break up with Ivy," I groaned quietly, just loud enough for him to hear me,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"-and I love you".