Chapter 3

Garroth's pov

I was in the last class of the day, with Laurence. What was so bad about this situation? It was maths class. I suck at math. The homework we got seems impossible, and I only took one glance at it. So I'll ask Laurence if he would help me with well...Not sucking.

"Laurence," I said after The bell had rung, "Could you help me with studying for Maths?".

"Yeah, Are you free this afternoon? We could practice at your house", he said in his smooth voice.

"Yes see you there", I began walking away.

"We always walk together".

"Then why aren't you following?"

TIME SKIP- Bro

"How are you and Michi going?", I asked curious to know how Laurence's relationship is going.

"I might break up with her, she's really clingy", We were walking towards my house while talking.

"Have you talked to her about that yet?"

"Yeah she said 'but Michi can't help it, Nyah'" he said in a high pitched voice while mimicking her, "how are you and Ivy?"

"You know she's just being Ivy, I was going to break up with her today", I began to talk ,"but I didn't see her, so I'll do it tomorrow".

"Reasonable, I mean she is obsessed with you, I would be too after all when I look at you everyone else disappears".

"Are you the sun because your beauty is blinding me", This was something weird we did, horrible pick up lines on each other, it's just a joke were both straight.

"Do you have a name? or do I have to call you mine".

"uh- um-" I couldn't think of any pick up lines on the spot. Laurence smirked at me knowing that he had won, for now >:)

(I literally looked up bad pickup lines XD)

Laurence and I arrived at the front of my house and walked towards the Door. After we were inside I shouted a couple of times checking if anyone else was home, No one was. So we went to my room and  sat on my bed bringing out maths homework.

Time skip because maths is boring... and I'm bad at it

Once we were done with that, we began talking again.

"You know what's a good tip?", I said trying to help him in maths work.

"20$", he responded.

"haha very funny-", I tried to hold in a laugh, but miserably failed.

That was when we both got a text from our separate phones, and pulled our phones out. 

Aphmau: Are you guys free on the weekend, I wanted to have some friends over

"I can't go I have a family gathering that day", I said in a sad tone.

"I'll go, but it won't be as fun with out you".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.... hi.....The next chapter will be a major plot point....

Writer: Silver~sama

Editer: Talsie-Chan

Credits: Cat~san

Words: 485

I am so ready for our future