Chapter 19

Laurence's pov

I woke up in a different bed, I looked to my side and saw Garroth asleep. Did we- wait no, I just stayed at his house for a night :(... we still have school today so it's best I wake him up now. I gently nudged him in the chest with my elbow and his eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning," he sat up,"We have school today".

"Wow way to crush my soul In one sentence, but we have a while until we should start getting ready".

"What do you want to do meanwhile?"

"Mmmm, I think I have improved since last year and want to arm wrestle again," I decided. Last year we arm wrestled and he won in 2 seconds. So we pulled out his chair from his desk and got into position with either of us on each side kneeling. He beat me in 3 seconds.

"No! I demand a rematch!" I exclaimed. Garroth chuckled before accepting. We set up the game, but here is the twist. Before we started I kneeled higher and reached my head over the game towards Garroth, we kissed. I pushed his arm down and won since he was distracted with me kissing him. I finally won!

I stopped kissing him and smiled because I won the arm wrestling match. Garroth let go of my hand, breaking the last of this finished game and stood up. Then he walked around the chair to were I was, crouched putting a hand behind my head all I saw was Garroth's smooth skin and his crystal blue glistening eyes. Then he pushed me into his lips. Kkxnsjxhjsnznsjioapzhhyipoeiuhdnnz. Sorry...had a spasm there.

Garroth's pov

I had no idea what I was doing in all honesty, but he didn't pull away. Laurence is so beautiful with his tan skin and ocean deep eyes, I wish- I need to stop wishing to be like him. I don't think a relationship would work if both the people were the exact same. Relationship? does this mean him and I are dating, or just love interests? I guess Nobody has

Time skip~~~

Laurence and I had just arrived at school after an awkward morning, well we didn't talk after we stopped...smooching. Man it feels awkward to say that. (Man it feels awkward to write that)

"Hey Garroth? When was the maths homework due?"

How is he acting normal?!?

"Tomorrow," I responded.

"We should work on it together, you can come to my house after school".

I repeat, How is he acting normal?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crazy short chapter but It was a major plot point.

Word count: 373