CHAPTER 50

Third pov

The two boys lay on the Garroth's couch. Their legs intertwined and arms wrapped around each other. The comfort of each others presence was to comforting to the point where they were both awake but refused to show it to the other, just so the moment could last longer. Eventually Garroth decided to open his eyes slightly, enough to look at Laurence with a soft gaze.

Eventually Laurence too, opened his eyes to look at return Garroth's gaze. Laurence slowly smiled, His hair was all messed up sloppily along with Garroth's but this only made the two look more appealing to each other. Laurence leaned closer to Garroth and kissed him chastely and gently.

"We should get changed." Suggested Garroth once they pulled away, now resting their foreheads on each others. Surely, they were still wearing their prom clothes.

"Oh boys, I called to let Laurence's mother know you were spending the day here." Said Garroths mother as she walked into the living room, flinching her eyelids slightly when she sees how close the boys are.

"Thank you." Garroth said as his mother left for the kitchen.

Garroth and Laurence got changed into there weakened clothes. All day the boys were lounging around the house, playing video games and watching movies. The video games were overly competitive as they decided the loser had to do the ice bucket challenge. When Laurence lost garroth called the bet off not wanting Laurence to get sick.

They watched Mulan as well. Shouting at the top of their lungs when they reached 'be a man'. Laurence got annoyed as he forgot the words half way through the song. During most of the movie the two played wrapped around each other and would kiss when ever one of them got bored, which nearly happened as it was a great movie.

Garduation day~

They had cried, laughed and remembered old moment during their last moments of being a high school citizen. The ceremony ended when we all threw our hats in the air. Eventually the whole gang met up and celebrated after the ceremony.

"Kiss!" Shouted cat, being a cat.

"No public displays of affection." Said sliver, being a silver.

"Aww, but no one else is really looking." Said Talsie, being a Talise.

Garroth and Laurence decided to kiss once everyone was looking away. They didn't like kissing infant of crowds, even if they were close friends. Cat noticed as soon as they had stopped.

"Oh come on!"

Leaving day

The morning had began with the two lovers waking up in the same bed at Garroth's house. Laurence leaning over to Garroth and kiss his forehead gently. They had taken their precious time to get changed and go down stairs. They saw Garroths mother making pancakes as Vlyad watched her and Zane began glaring at us.

"You could've kept it down last night, I was trying to sleep." Zane muttered.

"We just get really competitive when playing video games, it ain't our fault if we end up arguing." Garrroth argued back.

"I can't wait for you and your little boyfriend to leave." zane groaned.

"ZUZU, the boys are leaving today, be nice!" The woman from behind the stove shouted.

"Thank you mother." Garroth mocked Zane back.

Sooner or later Garroth got into his mother's car and opened the window just to talk to Laurence longer. However, both were speechless. So Laurence kissed Garroth on the head once before backing away so the car could leave.

"Love you!" Shouted Laurence after the car.

"I love me to!" Garroth Shouted back.

"Screw you!"

The end. Your welcome.