Chapter 36

Garroth's pov

I was home for the weekend and I was about to text Laurence, when my mother pulled me over.

"Gargar, your father and I we're going to bring everyone to church today!"

"Uh catholic or Christian church?"

"Christian of course."

-------(that means next scene)

Soon we were all at the church sitting listening to the priests lectures.

"A threatening matter to our current society is homosexuality, people who have lost their way with God and can no longer find him, this is why we must help them-"

I kind of ignored to priest after that. This is why we need to choose church's we go to more carefully, there are so many children here. I was brought here when I was a child, maybe that was why I was in denial for a long time. I side glanced left and right along our row, most people looked interested but their were a few people looking down seemingly ashamed, either LGBT+ members or supporters.

Once the mass was over, i saw my parents talking to the priest and hand signals me over. I had a bad feeling so I asked vylad to walk over with me.

"Hello Garroth I heard you had a little set back-"

"No I am perfectly fine," I know what he is going to say

"Oh my child I hope god heals you," he hugged me, his every touch full of...sympathy?

Later that day...

"Mother, Father, you do understand that I am not sick," I said in the car drive back home.

"Garroth, we know that this has gone to far, I don't want your last year of high school ruined by this!" My father shouted.

"What!? By my parents telling me I'm a sinner?!?"

"Guys, I think we should drop this conversation," Vylad insisted from next to me.