Chapter 34

Laurences pov

The next day at school everyone seemed weary, they kept giving me glances and worried expressions. I had no idea why so I continued with my school day, talked to garroth, listened to Silver talk to herself and hung out with Aphmau. Despite all these distractions I couldn't brush of the feeling of being watched. I walked along the hallways staring at the ground until someones voice called my name, saying it with hatred.

"Ivy, what do you want," I didn't even pay her the respect to turn around.

"Look at me when I am talking," she shrieked, lucky nobody was here.

"What do you need?" I said as I turned around to face her.

"Your such a backstabber, you knew I liked Garroth but you dated him anyway!"

"Garroth asked me out, sorry sweetie but you should've ended your 'break apart' earlier," I sounded cold, but ivy has hurted girls and in rare instances boys over Garroth, I won't stand for that.

"Whatever!" Ivy huffed and rolled her eyes,"You're just another person he using so he isn't alone."

Ivy left after that and I went to my last class of the day. What she said played over and over in my mind 'another person'. It's like what happened with aphmau, how we wanted to date her because we just wanted a girlfriend. I am pretty sure garroth wouldn't date me so he had a partner if he did then he wouldn't have had his sexuality crisis. Does Garroth treat me like all his past Girlfriends? That I wouldn't know.

"Hey Laur? Are you okay?" asked Garroth once we met up infront of the school.

"Uh yeah, I have to see some one over a school project, Be right back," I ran back to the school and saw Rory.

Rory was one of Garroth's ex-girlfriends, I am planning on asking her about how Garroth treated her. I am sure Rory wouldn't mind, she was always such I nice person.

"Hey Rory?"

"hm? oh hi Laurence!"

"I wanted to ask you something about Garroth..."

"Okay, you guys are dating right? Congratulations!" she said in a peppy light tone.

"yeah we are, when you were dating Garroth what were somethings you did with him?"

"Uh I guess he always lift my chin to his mouth when we kissed."

"Oh? okay, Thank you bye!"

I went back to Garroth and began walking with him.

"Hey Laurence do you think I am pretty?" Garroth asked out of the blue.

"Yeah, Pretty annoying."

"haha, very funny babe," Garroth said finally accepting the babe thing.

when we're a couple of streets away from Garroth's house I finally asked him what was on my mind.

"Do you think of me the same way you think of your previous Girlfriends?"

"Wh-what no, I like you more then them."

Garroth stopped walking along with me and gently kissed my forehead before going into his house.