Chapter 8

Silver: Am I an amazing friend or what? Talsie~chan was sad a few days ago so I kept sending her pictures of turtles. True story.

Talsie: Yeah XD

Cat: I was not apart of this 0w0

Garroth's pov

Time: 4:10

Texts~~

Garroth: Laur, you home yet?

Laurence: YEET

Garroth: Wow

Garroth: lol I have to have dinner Brb

27 minutes ago

Laurence:  call?

Garroth: yup

End of texts~

"Hey Laurence!" I shouted into the phone.

"Hola!" I heard his voice shout back.

"Laurence? I've been thinking-"

"woah really"

"Insert sad emoji, I was thinking, if you're gay then who is your crush?" Saying insert sad emoji, because that's were the present is at right now

"W-what!?! Well, I don't want to say it yet".

"Fair enough," Laurence shouldn't be forced into saying any secrets he feels uncomfortable with sharing.

"Did you want to hang out tomorrow after school, we can do homework or something."

"Yeah, Is your new friend going to be there?"

"Silver? No. are you jealous?" (When typing that it auto-corrected jealous to jelly)

"Of course not you can make new friends, I don't mind", but my voice sounded... counter productive.

"The tone of your voice says otherwise," He said in a mocking tone.

"Be quiet", It was at this point I checked the time on the clock in my room hanging on the wall, 11:05.

Time skip~~

My eyes slowly opened as I saw I was still in my school uniform phone in hand. I must of been texting Laurence all night...

Time skip brought to you by laziness.

Once at school with Laurence, he went to talk to Silver. Ugh. I saw Talsie so I talked to her.

"Hey Talsie..." I seemed a little of beat but maybe she won't notice.

"Hey Garroth!"

"So... Laurence. mentioned something about you, Silver and Cat being sisters? Wow I guess we both have a three sibling family".

"We also Have a brother, he left the school last year, Are you good, bro?" (Would you like the are you good bro survey?).

"Well Laurence and Silver have been hanging out a lot lately", I seemed really sad.

"I know they don't like each other, but if you are worried about them becoming to close talk to Silver about boundaries with Laurence."

"Yeah, but I sounds like I'm his boyfriend, am I just over protective?"

"Yes, but it's natural"