Chapter 7

Garroth's pov

When I finally woke up in the morning, I realised that I was still at Laurence's house, what's the time?

7:30, I'll wake up Laurence we have school today. I looked down and saw that Laurence was sleeping on my chest with his arms wrapped around my neck losely.

"Laurence, wake up we have school", I nudged him gently. Laurence's eyes opened gradually, and he woke up to my face looking at him. Laurence got up really fast and walked to his wardrobe, hiding his face but I could see a little bit of blush on his face. Laurence tossed me some school clothes and pulled another one out of his closet.

"You can get changed in the bathroom", Laurence is so serious today. So I leave and get changed in the bathroom. I treat it as a challenge to be able to get changed under 2 minutes, I probably took longer but no one was timing so they can't prove it. I went back to Laurence's room and went in with out knocking, at least he was done changing, he was just doing up the buttons at the top of his shirt. I ended up doing them instead for him. it was awkward but meh.

"Let's go!", I smiled.

Time skip- brought to you by  the muffin gang.

We arrived at our home room where not to many people were. I was walking to our normal seats when Laurence grabbed my wrist and pulled me back a little.

"Can we sit next to Silver today", he whispered into my ear, A little bit to close to my face. I nodded. Laurence pulled me over to a two person desk next to Silvers desk she was alone at.

"Hey Silver," he greeted her, she looked at his smiling face.

"Hello fellow hooman...", she said slowly and seriously.

"are you an alien or some other life form".

"You have no proof".

Time skip...again- to after school

"And then she said 'I was talking about a milkshake'", Silver said finishing her funny story.

"Wow," I said unimpressed she had been talking to Laurence none stop, do they like each other? Silver is different from the average girl Laurence would date, "Here is my house". We stopped infant of my house.

"I'll text you later, I'll keep walking with silver!" Laurence smiled at me.

"How close do you guys live to each other?"

"our streets are back to back".

As they walked away, I couldn't but help think 'They enjoy each other's company a lot'. I feel like he will forget me... am I jealous?!?!

Laurence's pov

I continued walking with silver for along time while talking.

"You are really close with Talsie and Cat right?"

"We're step sisters, three different mother's, same dad".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hola, Silver here! I just wanna remind you to vote and comment, cause' I like reading comments...

Writer- Silver~sama

Idea MAN: Cat~san