Chapter 39

Laurence's pov

I was walking in the hallway to the cafeteria when I noticed that the boy that was smiling when I told everyone I was dating Garroth was here with a friend. I had time to kill knowing that Garroth is probably with my friends.

"Uh hey I'm-"

"Laurence, yeah we know", Said the guys friend,"I have to go."

"Is he okay?" I asked after the guy walked away.

"yeah, I'm (mmmm, k? koghe nah to Close to Kogane, uhhh j? Joseph?) Joseph," He held his hand out for us to shake hands, He was still brightly smiling.

"could I eat with you for lunch?" I had my friends but I didn't want to face Garroth right now.

"Y-yeah!" he was cute but ... uh I mean he was cute, end of story.

We went to the cafeteria together and we sat at a table with a few other people on it that seemed a little confused as to why I was sitting with them. I side glanced over to my table where ivy was sitting next to Garroth in my seat twirling her hair giggling.

"Sorry to hear about your breakup with Garroth, man," One of the guys on the table said.

"it's okay".

Later Joseph and I were walking in the hall to leave school, when when he pulled my attention, "Laurence, I know that you don't know me that well, but I have really liked you for a long time..."

"I'd love to be your boyfriend," My mouth has always been a liar.

Josephs face brightened as we stopped walking to face each other. Joseph pulled me by the shoulders to kiss him, he was about the same height as me. Garroth was only an inch taller then me but teased me about it anyway. I focused on kissing him just to help avoid the thoughts of youknowwho.

Garroth's pov

Ivy and I were walking down the hall, she was giggling at her own jokes why I was just eager to leave school. I wonder if Laurence would mind if we could at least text. I kept walking until I turned a corner to see Laurence and some unfamiliar guy straight up making out. I rolled my eyes and ivy scoffed. I let out a loud cough and they parted looking at ivy and I.

"S-sorry!" Said the unattractive guy blushing.

"Whatever," I murmured grabbing ivy's hand pulling her past them.

I walked home with ivy. I don't control Laurence, it's none of my business if he wants  to date other guys. It hurt though that he could move on so....so fast, I wondered if he cared about me as much as I did him. Currently I am lying on my bed staring at the ceiling playing tear in my heart on my speaker over and over again. Soon I heard a gentle knock on the door.

"Garroth can I come in?" Vylad.

"Sure..."

"Y'know you can't just listen to twenty-one pilots for ever..." vylad said as he sat on the edge of my bed.

"Tyler and josh are the only ones who understands how I feel."

"Garroth... I was going to hang out with cat tomorrow afternoon, wanna come?"

"...okay".

"And Brendon is better," I death glared him.

At 10:57

Laurence: his name was Joseph

Garroth: who?

Laurence: The guy

Garroth: why did u text me that?

Laurence: because we're friends

Garroth: ivy is slightly homophobic

Laurence: I dont think she is homophobic, I think she just isn't used to it

Garroth: probably, glad we are still talking

Garroth: bai

Laurence: laterz