Chapter 48

Garroth's pov

I was at Aphmau's house with Laurence and katelyn. Laurence and I had gotten dressed and went to pick the girls up. Katelyn and Aphmau looked really beautiful, but Laurence had a navy suit and I kept side glancing at him just to enjoy how gorgeous he looks. Out of my many looks he noticed one.

"You checking me out?" Laurence said with a smug grin once we left the house and were in the back of Aphmaus mothers car.

"W-what?" I said in a flustered manner.

"Aw, don't get embarrassed." Laurence put his hand on top of mine.

"You guys are the cutest things ever." Swooned Aphmau's mother from the driver seat.

"Wait, does that mean you were checking me out if you noticed I was looking?"

"Nah you're just crazy." He concluded as I chuckled.

Katelyn and Aphmau were talking very softly into each others ears. Laurence was sitting in the middle seat with Katelyn and I next to him and Aph at the passenger seat, so Katelyn was leaning over to her from behind her. I leaned against the side car doors and looked out the window.

It will be hard leaving the small town, I will be leaving my parents, brothers and friends. Speaking of parents and family. My parents talked to our over relatives about me being bi and the majority of them are fine with it. My grandfather even began shouting at them when he heard about the whole church ordeal.

I was to wrapped up in my thoughts and didn't realise we parked into Laurence shook my shoulder slightly. I looked back at him as he smiled and I smiled back before leaving the car with everyone else. We stood in front of the school with the other groups, couples and parents crying over their 'little baby' growing to fast, Aphmau's mother included.

"MUM, stop you're embarrassing me." Aphmau would groan every so often, MUM clearly ignored this.

Then we went into the party. Things had a slow start but soon everyone let loose and enjoyed the moment in ways I thought I would never see them do so. Now picture a group of eighteens and seventeens dancing to Harlem shake as if it was the last night they would ever see. A guy in the back was going on a dabbing spree, with all of his friends around him looking so dead inside, as they put everything they lived for into making him stop.

Although as soon as the music changed to a smooth song, everything seemed to of changed. The groups began drinking punch at the back as the couples took the floor. I grabbed katelyn's hand began slow dancing with her, as same did Laurence with Aphmau. It got boring eventually as we let go of each other's hands and just talked to each other in a group.

I honestly wouldn't change anything for this moment, this may be one of the best days of my life so far. My first would probably be when.. if I get married. The thought of marriage made me tense up. I am younger and need to live in the moments. I must've chimed out because Laurence began waving his hand in front of my eyes. I snapped back immediately.

"Yo! Shots anyone!" Shouted a guy who just slammed the door open carrying bags.

"Uh lets go out through the back doors." Katelyn said as the crowd cheered over the alcohol.

We agreed and slid out through the back door dogging the crowd of crazed teenagers.

10:00 we are getting picked up at 12:00.

Read my Genix, am very proud of it : / also we are currently first in the #garrence tag. Aaaaand I only plan on going to 50 chapter unless I feel like making a sequel.