Chapter 23

Garroth's pov
I had finally arrived home after the series of events that had happened today. Once home my mother was sitting on the couch watching The television.

"Oh, hi gar!" Zianna said turning her head to look at me, "how was the game?"

"It was close," with nothing else to say, I went to my room and sat the bed staring at the walls I could think.

My mother- my family thought that I only went a baseball game with Laurence, my best bud. I know that they're Christian but they have never talked about Same-sex relations. Actually once vylad brought the marriage equality being legalised at dinner and Mother told ask him if 'we could not talk about that at dinner'. So maybe she's against it. My thoughts were giving me a sense of agony so I need to draw my attention away from that. Then Talsie texted me.

Texts~

Talsie: so anything happen with Laurence recently?

Garroth: what are you talking about

Talsie: Cat saw you guys on the date

Garroth: we were just Hanging out

Talsie: she saw you kiss

Garroth: why was she out their so late at night

Talsie: she's cat don't question her, and you didn't deny it

Garroth: We're dating, don't tell any one

Talsie: All my sisters know, nobody else

Garroth: just don't tell anyone else

Talsie: gtg

Garroth: Bye

End of texts~

I felt relieved of the pressure from my stomach as Talsie pledged to secrecy.

Time skip to morning~~

I woke up facing my ceiling. It's only Sunday and I already have- got a boyfriend, seen my favorite team demolish their match, eating at least 25 strips of bacon and got enough confidence to kiss Laurence, pretty successful weekend.  I checked on the rest of my family, Zane is going to the park with his friends (gang), Zianna is at work while vylad is hanging out with Aphmau. I am alone. I text Laurence.

Texts

Garroth: nobody's home

Garroth : get your butt over here

Laurence: be there in 3

Garroth: on foot we live 10 mins apart..

Laurence: Can't text, running

End of texts~~

I quickly got changed into a plain shirt, hoodie and jeans. Then a series of harsh knocks came to the door. I fixed my hair as I went to open the door, Laurence was there smiling once I did. Laurence walked into my house pushing me back slightly so he could close the door. Then Laurence turned to me putting his hand on the back of my head and moving closer so we were only inches away. I am thankful he's around my hight, I can imaging some people who are either tall or have short partners having to crouch.

Laurence pushed my head into his, making our lips join. So this hadn't even been happening for one minute, because the door bell rang. I sighed before going to open the door to see Dante there smiling.

"Hey Garroth! I was hoping that you would want to watch this movie I bought with me?" Asked Dante.

"You can't keep showing up uninvited," I retorted.

"Oh Laurence is here too, we should all watch it together!" Cheered the insufferable Dante.

Dante welcomed himself in and went to the TV, putting the disc in.

"So Laurence he can't take a hint," I whispered to Laurence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So... Dante am I right?....

Words- 566