chapter 11

Garroth's pov

Bella had gotten suspended and charged for property damage from one of her previous pranks where she painted the entire bleaches. We some how didn't get in trouble for being on school grounds after hours. Today will be just a normal day, hopefully. So I was walking to school with Laurence.

"I was thinking about getting a family cat maybe I can get it for my family during Christmas", Laurence said with a subtle smile.

"You should get a cat, you can be like the cat's mom/mum", I proceeded the conversation teasing him.

"Only If that makes you the dad."

"I seem to of lost my tongue could I have yours in my mouth instead?"

"You look sick you must be lacking vitamin ME". I couldn't help but giggle and soon laughed so much tears came from my eyes. I stopped laughing by the time I got to school. then cat came up to us.

"Hey Garrence! I heard you guys got caught in a booby trap, anything happen between you," she said in a suggestive voice.

"Hehehehe you said Trap" I giggled. Laurence smiled a little bit, "Nah, but I've been meaning to ask how Talsie got the list of suspects?"

"Talsie~chan likes hacking and checked the security cameras for the information on who the suspects were".

Time skip brought to you by Author who is trying to finish three chapters in one day

Laurence's pov

I arrived home after school and currently was eating dinner at the table with my family. 

"Mother, Father, Cadenza there is something I need to tell you guys."

"You're Gay," cadenza answered in a blank tone while still eating her spaghetti.

"You're bad at hiding things," my dad continued to drink a glass of water.

"When I was cleaning your room I saw your magazines," my mother wrapped up the case of me being gay.

"What magazines?" Asked Cadenza with wide eyes looking at my mother.

"This was supposed to be a nice coming out dinner, but you guys won't let it be serious."

Once dinner was over I decided to text Garroth about it.

Texts~

Laurence: i told my family about it

Garroth: how did they respond

Laurence: they knew...

Garroth: I wish I was there it sounds like it would've been funny

Laurence: it was, I said I need to tell you something and cadenzas like you're gay

Garroth: that is the most beautiful thing I have heard today

Laurence: it is so hard to be serious with them

Garroth: better then them being to serious

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My gay ships have gone out of control, I know ship poe and Finn from star wars.

written by Silver big surprise