Chapter 33

Garroth's pov

Laurence and I were walking to Talsie, cat and Silver's house to study with them. Cat was walking with us, she insisted that we hold each others hands. It was weird but I guess she has been shipping 'Garrence' for a long time so I did hold Garroth's hand as we walked to her house. 

"We all have seperate rooms, but I am mostly in the living room," Cat was rambling on about her house and sisters.

"Uh Cat, Garroth and I can stay over for only two hours," Laurence reminded us.

"Um, we can spend an hour doing random stuff!"

"No, we all know it will take more then an hour to do our work."

"Whatever, you're no fun," Cat said as she went off the pathway onto a houses driveway.

Once we were in the house a event turned a sharp corner and Laurence and I could nearly handle the impact. Silver began running down the stairs and half way down she just stopped mid-air. Then Talsie walked from up the stairs around her holding up two things that pointed at silver. talsies jaw dropped after noticing us.

"G-Garroth, Laurence?!" Talsie breathed, putting her finger down as Silver dropped and tripped on a stair, leaving her at the bottom of the stairs,"I forgot you guys were coming over."

"We can explain," Silver insisted as she stood up and stretched her back by pressing her left hand on her back,"If you don't tell anyone".

"Uh- Okay", Replied Laurence still in shock.

Soon they sat us down on the couch as cat kneeled in front of us, Silver sat next to Laurence and Talsie stood up arms crossed. They told us about their powers, Talsie has telekinesis, Cat has Invisibility and they can all go five seconds back in time.

"it's a genetics thing", Cat continued,"only 0.00003 percent of people have powers- most of them don't even know it."

"Do you remember how I told you about us coming from different mothers?" Silver asked us but continued before we could respond,"our dad had time reverse and cat and talsies mo(u)ms had the powers that cat and Talsie posses."

"I-I-o-okay," I stuttered.

"Uh maybe we should study we only have half an hour left", Laurence filled the awkwardness.

{==----==} (That means next scene)

Laurence and I began walking to his house were I would drop him off, holding hands. The sunset was beginning to develop as we passed a park, Laurence suddenly pulled me towards the park. I didn't really resist dispite not knowing were he was pulling me. eventually we were in the uninhabited Park when Laurence pushed me against a tree and gently kissed my lips. I kissed him agin holding it longer as I lifted my hands to be placed on the back of his head.