Chapter 30

Laurence's pov

I waited at the front of my house for Garroth to come to pick me up. Once I saw Garroth smiling like an idiot ( that corrected to idiosyncratic) I could but help grin slightly just at the sight. Soon we began walking to school talking about assignments and other boring things that go on during school. It didn't take to much time to actually get to Phoenix drop.

Zane had come over and took Garroth away from the group, currently he was talking to Garroth on the other side of the court yard. I got a sense of worry, anything to do with Zane could not possibly be good.

Third pov

"So you have decided on a favour," Garroth stated seriously.

"Yes, I need you to help me trash the local library and tag it with the shadow knights logo."

"Do any of the shadow knights still live locally, and why can't you get your 'friends' to do it for you," said Garroth finger quoting friends.

"Yes they still do and my friends are busy cleaning up something."

"No, I won't damage public property," reasoned Garroth.

"Then that dirty little secret of yours may just not end up being a secret."

"I- I won't do it," I said hesitantly.

"It's your funeral," Zane left contemplating in his head how he was going to spread the secret like it was the plague.

"Miami, I learnt something about Garroth," Zane said catching the gossip obsessed girls attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for negative 8 reads. Helps my self confidence a lot.
>_<