Chapter 27

Garroth's pov

Texts~

Garroth: Laur?

Garroth: Laurence

Garroth: Lauren?

Garroth: Baby?

Laurence: Helllllooo

Garroth: oh so you only respond to baby now

Laurence: sry I was texting Aph

Garroth: what about?

Laurence: jealous?

Garroth: nah curious

Laurence: good cause you shouldn't be, we're going on a date!

Laurence: ft. Katemau

Garroth: Sounds fun

Laurence: we're going to see a comedy movie they picked out

Laurence: Details already worked out yesterday

Garroth: so u did this behind my back? Savage

Laurence: ;)

Garroth: if it was a horror movie you would be jumping into my arms

Laurence: we all know it would be the other way around

Garroth: who's we?

Laurence: doesn't matter

Laurence: I'll be picking u up around 1 pm

Garroth: K gtg

Laurence: bai

Garroth: bai

Laurence: BAI WHO?!?

Garroth: bai baby

Laurence: bai

End of texts~~

He is really making me stick to that whole 'baby' and 'babe' thing? Current time was 12:30, talk about telling someone late notice. I'll ask my Mother if I can come meanwhile. I went down stairs to get the permission, my mo(u)m was currently vacuuming the house.

"Hey Mommy? Can I go to the cinema with Laurence?"

"Just Laurence?" You could visibly the distress on her face.

"Katelyn and Aphmau will becoming to."

"S-sure I guess you can go".

"I'll be leaving soon."

I went back to my room and got changed when I heard knocking. Once down stairs I saw my mom with an open door and Laurenc standing outside it.

"We should be leaving now," I grabbed his wrist as I walked past my mom to get outside.

" Aph and Katelyn are meeting us there", Said Laurence once we had started to walk.

I slowly slide my hand from his wrist into the safety of his hand. Then I saw a group of Teenagers probably around our age walking on the other side of the road, so I let go of his hand and ignored his glances directed to me. Laurence must of picked up on why I let go because he looked at the foot path, I could tell because I was looking ahead with a few glances at him.

Once they past I sighed, "sorry, I got self conscious."

"I get it," although he seemed sad, "do you realise that we are hiding our relationship from are school, because It's à same-sex relationship."

"Not everyone everywhere likes it, in some places there is a death penalty for it."

We didn't really feel talking for the rest of the walk. Once we made it we saw Katelyn and Aphmau waiting outside.

Time skip

"Did you guys like the movie?" Aph asked once we had began walking to the arcade that was next to the cinema.

"I don't know, Laurence was distracting me," I huffed and looked down while walking.

"How was he distracting you?" Katelyn raised an eyebrow.

"H-he ke-kept talki-"

"We were making out," said Laurence bluntly.

"Hey!" I slapped him gently on his fore arm as The girls giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 511