Chapter 22

Laurence's pov
When I woke up from my sleep, the first thing that came rushing to my head was Garroth. We have our first date to day. 8:15 am- Saturday. The baseball game we are going too, starts at 3:00pm. That is a long time away, maybe I'll text Garroth.

Texts~~
Laurence: Hey Babe

Garroth : Laur! What do u think would happen if one of my family members saw that text

Laurence: You haven't told them?

Garroth: of course I haven't told them i'm BI

Laurence: Wait, wait, wait When did you figure out you're bi?

Garroth: Talsie figured it out...

Laurence: She knows!!

Garroth: she knows that I like you but doesn't know about

Garroth: the recent events

Laurence: oh okay... by the way Silver knows I like you too

Garroth: of course she does

Laurence: XD

Laurence: Any way, see you later babe

Garroth: do u need to keep calling me babe?

Laurence: suffer

End of texts~

I smiled at our texts until a realisation hit me. This is my first date with Garroth! Last time I went on a date, was a double date with Garth and I's ex's. This time it will just be us. Going to a sports game, then dinner, at night, alone, oh my Irene. Since this is my first date with a guy, i should ask for cadenza's help.  I went to cadenza's door and knocked a tune slowly. Cadenza opened it with a tired expression on her face.

"Must you always disturb people's sleep?" Cadenza said with her British accent.

"I have a good reason."

"Witch is?" Cadenza asked raising an eyebrow.

"I have a date today," as soon as I uttered those words, cadenza's face lit up and she pulled me into her room, closing the door.

"Come sit down brother," Cadenza said guiding me to the bed. We both sat down, legs crossed facing eachother, "it's a Garroth right?"

"Y-yes, but you can't tell anyone, he's still in the closet."

"So you need help getting ready for the date? When is it?"

"...today."

"Oh okay, just remember, Garroth is nice, perfect, handsome and your best friend, the only way that this date could go wrong is of YOU do something stupid."

"Thanks.. real supportive".

Time skip to 1:45pm~

I waited outside my house for Garroth to pick me up. When I saw Garroth coming towards my house along the side walk. Garroth wasn't waving but smiling nervously.

"He-hey laur, the walk is forty -F-five minutes."

"Okay Babe, we should leave now then," I took his hand and pulled him along the pathway. I couldn't  See his face but I could tell he was blushing, because I am holding his hand and just called him babe.

"L-Laurence? Are we going to tell people about us?"

"Maybe another time, you aren't out and our friends don't know i'm gay," I said with a tint of sadness in my voice, I feel bad that the gang still doesn't know.

"Hmm, you look nice today," he tried complimenting me,"at least you're not wearing my shirt this time."

"Hey! That was a one time thing!" I giggled, this was turning out to be a funny conversation.

"Yeah, yeah sure it was," Garroth winked at me.

"Since when were you confident enough to flirt?"

"You were doing it, is it illegal for me to?"

"Yes, stutter King".

At this point we had arrived at the arena and have handed the tickets in to make our way to our seats.

Time skip to walking to dinner from the game.

"It was actually a lot closer then I thought, i'm surprised our team won," said Garroth doing his quirky smile.

"Yeah! Any way, Were are we going out to eat?"

"Just Olive Garden," as Garroth said that as we arrived in front of the restaurant. Once brought to a booth there he started talking again, "Do you remember when Silevr said that instead of fangirling people should summon an axe? Do you think she would actually-"

"Yes she just crazy enough to go through with it."

"Is it even possible?"

"Silver will find away," Garroth chuckled as the waiter came to our table asking for our food. We ordered the same thing. (I'll leave what they ordered to your imagination, not because I haven't been to Olive Garden and don't know what food they have, #Aussie)

"Did you here they legalised same sex marriage in Australia?" I relit the conversation (Now everyone has double the chance to get married :D ).

"That's good for them".

We did not talk after that we just... stared at each other. It didn't feel as awkward as it may of looked. Once the food came at the same time, we instantly started eating. Garroth was eating slowly I think he was looking at me instead of focusing on his food. Eventually Garroth finished awhile after I had finished.

"I'll pay," I proposed.

"No, no, no I'll pay, i asked you out".

Soon we left the place after paying, Garroth and I walked to my house witch was decently close. Before we left the pathway to go to my house Garroth pulled me closer to him by grabbing my wrist. Garroth gently kissed me with his hand still on my wrist.

"Good night, Boyfreind", then he began walking the path to his house. I starred, blushing, until I snapped out of my trance and went inside.

"So how was it?" Cadenza said with a smug face.

"Did you see what happened at the end?

"Yes, it appears you actually didn't mess up."

Cat's pov

Garrence Just kissed!! I got up from my bush outside Laurence's house and ran all the way to my house. I am not normally  a runner but the power of garrence gave me enough energy to run the entire way to my sisters. They're going to be thrilled!

~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was that? Was it okay? Because I have no idea what I should write next!

Word count: 1005