Chapter 44

Laurence's pov

It was finally Saturday and next week was going to be our last week at school, it's a sham a lot of test we're going to happen. I was currently on the bus with Garroth, Vylad and the Garrence fanclub, we were all going to the beach to meet up with the gang. Once we got to the beach and saw everyone Aphmau called out to us,

"Hey guys! Wanna swim first or play volleyball?"

We all ended up on volleyball first. The teams were Garroth, Aphmau, Lucinda, Travis, Talsie and Vylad VS Dante, kawaii~chan, Silver, Cat, Katelyn and me. Katelyn served first. Travis hit it back. I hit it over. Garroth hit it into the net. We played the game for half an hour until stoping when it was a tie. Naturally everyone was sweating and excited for swimming.

I was swimming next to Garroth when I lunged onto his waist from a part shallow enough to stand at with the water reaching our stomachs,

"Can you swim me around I'm tired."

"As if!" He chuckled.

I gently kissed the back of his neck gently that I could taste the sea salt off. Garroth's muscles tensed but relaxed when I kissed his neck a few more times. Eventually Garroth acted like me kissing him was the most soothing thing ever. I tightened my arms around his waist and pulled him back and fell into the water with.

Timeskip~

Garroth and I were dry and changed as we waited outside the bathroom for the group. I decided that the rest were going to take a while, so I put my hands behind Garroth's head and kissed him like that. Nobody was around at all actually, there is another beach nearby so not many people come near here. Garroth put his arms around the upper part of my torso, just below the neck.

"Okay I am tired of waiting."

Garroth and I turned around to see Silver, Katelyn and Dante walk out the bathroom,"sorry, we were waiting for it to be over but it took long," said Silver.