Chapter 42

Laurence's pov

Garroth and I were walking home together hand in hand. I was wondering about what his parents would do, but I know that Garroth is old enough to make his own decisions. Besides I think he is going to college to.

"Hey Baby? What are you doing when we leave high school?"

"Going to Falcon claw," Garroth gave a simple response.

"I- was going to Ballard."

"Oh...we can still text?" He responded like it was a question.

"We can still date, it's only going to be for some years," I insisted," and we can see each other on the weekend."

"God, this situation is annoying," Garroth murmured under his breath.

"I AM NOT GOD BUT I AM PRETTY DAMN CLOSE," I didn't yell but I said it loud.

"Have you been reading Tumblr posts again?"

"Perhaps".

-----

Eventually we went to my house because the only person home was my sister who wouldn't bother us. I sat on the couch with Garroth sitting directly next to me, with his arm loosely wrapped around my neck and his head nuzzled in to my collar bone. The movie played on the screen but it wasn't  what I was focusing on, I was concentrating  on the gentle breathing against my neck from my partner.

"I love you," I said quietly, still staring at the almost meaningless pictures on the TV.

As a response he kissed gently and murmured the words back to me. Aaaaagahahhhbbaaagh. The movie carried out like that, Garroth kept gently kissing my neck every so often as if to remind me of his existence. Eventually when Garroth stopped it for a while I kissed his cheek as soft as I could. I could feel him pull me closer with the arm around me like he was afraid I would leave. Like that would happen.

I put my arms around his waist tightly, I wasn't facing the television anymore but staring at his school shirt.

"You missed me as more much as I missed you," Garroth stated the obvious..

"Yeah, Joseph was to honey and thin to hug."

"Are calling me fat?"

"No, i am calling you meaty," I laughed softly.